To go along with The SHIFT Project (www.shift-project.org) our newest and biggest project here at Collective Evolution, we are happy to announce the 1st part of our live The SHIFT Project seminar series with Franco DeNicola.
This one day seminar will take an in-depth look at the project’s first module, and will feature not only Franco’s explanation of it but also several interactive videos put together by the CE Team. Here are some of the topics this seminar will cover:
- An in-depth look at the change already taking place and being called for on the planet.
- An explanation of where our current way of living came from, how it can no longer be sustained and how we can all play a role in directly assisting to change it.
- A look at the interconnectedness we all share and the limitless capability we have.
- A exploration of what is possible for our world in the future and what it can look like.
- An overview of The SHIFT Project, including many of the tools and understanding we all need to move forward.
Here are the seminar details:
The SHIFT Project Module 1 – Painting the Picture
Franco DeNicola & The Collective Evolution Team
Saturday, May 26th, 2012
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Days Hotel & Conference Centre (Don Valley)
185 Yorkland Boulevard (Sheppard Ave & Highway 404)
To reserve your spot, you can purchase your ticket in advance by clicking on the following link: PURCHASE NOW
If you want to reserve your spot but prefer to pay at the door, please e-mail us with your full name and the name(s) of any guests at: email@example.com
SPACE IS LIMITED & THE LAST EVENT WAS SOLD OUT SO PLEASE BE SURE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Parking is available at the hotel and is complimentary upon registration on the day of the event.
- If you do not drive, the hotel is minutes away from Don Mills Subway Station. We will be running car shuttles from the passenger pick-up to the hotel between 8:30AM and 9AM. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you will need shuttle service.
- Lunch will not be served but you will be given an hour’s break for lunch in the middle of the day. So you are advised to either bring your own lunch, or be prepared to eat at one of the nearby restaurants.
- If still available, tickets can be purchased on the day of the event, but please e-mail us in advance to confirm availability.
To further familiarize yourself, you can also listen to our January seminar with Franco for FREE on Youtube: