One thing is certain since the beginning of 2012… things have definitely intensified. Everywhere you turn and everyone you talk to seem to be faced with an abundance of challenges. Whether they involve personal finances, relationships, family structures, work situations or anything else, we all seem to be facing it. We at Collective Evolution have been no exception to this either.
As a result, we feel guided to change the focus of our upcoming LIVE SEMINAR on June 23rd, 2012. Initially we planned to focus on the second module of The SHIFT Project, but we feel that addressing these issues is a mandatory stage before moving any further.
This new one-day seminar will take an in-depth look at and feature…
- The identifying of the challenges and struggles we are all being faced with
- Interactive breakout groups to relate and bring up all that we are commonly dealing with
- An introductory meditation to help relax the mind
- The explanation of an entirely new approach to both face and overcome all that we are facing
- Question and answer periods to ensure everything is addressed
- A guided closing meditation and clearing to assist in our individual and collective growth
The event will still feature Franco DeNicola as the keynote speaker and the leader of the various meditations and exercises. To learn more about Franco you can visit his PERSONAL WEBSITE or watch this introductory VIDEO
Here are the seminar details:
OVERCOMING PERSONAL CHALLENGES
Franco DeNicola & The Collective Evolution Team
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
9:30AM to 5:30PM
Days Hotel & Conference Centre (Don Valley)
185 Yorkland Boulevard (Sheppard Ave & Highway 404)
To reserve your spot, you can purchase your ticket in advance by clicking on the following link: http://collectiveevolution.bigcartel.com/product/the-shift-project-painting-the-picture-seminar-ticket
If you want to reserve your spot but prefer to pay at the door, please e-mail us with your full name and the name(s) of any guests at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who already reserved their spot at the May event, your reservation still stands for this event so no need to re-purchase. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Parking is available at the hotel and is complimentary upon registration on the day of the event.
- If you do not drive, the hotel is minutes away from Don Mills Subway Station. We will be running car shuttles from the passenger pick-up to the hotel between 9:00AM and 9:20AM. Please e-mail us at: email@example.com to let us know you will need shuttle service.
- Lunch will not be served but you will be given an hour’s break for lunch in the middle of the day. So you are advised to either bring your own lunch, or be prepared to eat at one of the nearby restaurants.
- If still available, tickets can be purchased on the day of the event, but please e-mail us in advance to confirm availability.