Ok, here it is as we promised the 12 step clearing process from our radio show on Monday evening, ‘Moving Beyond… Judgment.’
“It is impossible to experience the world as it is, while you are judging it.” ― Gary Rudz
JUDGEMENT CLEARING PROCESS
1. Ask yourself what is going on. What is the pattern. For example: I can’t stand this person, or any scenario that specifically triggers you.
2. Once you acknowledge what is taking place, go into the emotion and give yourself the permission to feel it fully and completely. For example: feel the bitterness, anger, annoyance, resentment or pain.
3. Once you have allowed yourself to feel the emotion to the max, take a few deep breaths and send it in a holding pattern above you. Just see it come out of you, simply observe it above you. Release its energetic charge and feel what has left you – the burning and the heaviness.
4. Notice if you feel any pain or strong discomfort associated with the emotion in an area of your body. If so, send love and light to the areas of your body where you feel it. Don’t get your mind engaged with the process, the body will take care of it.
5. Ask yourself where is this emotion coming from? Example: What is the reason I judge this person or that situation. What is it about it that triggers me? Is it tied to a memory of my past? If a memory, person, emotion, or thought process shows up, go right into it.
6. Ask who or what you judge to be brought to your awareness. Example: A friend, dad, mom, teacher, the government, an earlier version of yourself, or a situation such as being ridiculed)
7. See him/her/you in front of you, or see the situation you judge happening to you. Ask to receive clarity on the issue. For example: Why was he/she acting this way? Why did I loose my job? Why did he/she leave me?
8. At that point it is for you to realize that this was the experience of that time based on the level of consciousness of yourself, the people around you, as well as the agreement between souls to create an experience that would allow growth for all involved.
You will receive answers such as: My dad did not know better at the time. My boyfriend did this to me to bring my insecurities to my awareness. He/She was acting this way because of his emotional baggage. This happened to me so I could learn to let go of certain belief systems, insecurities, identities etc.
9. Ask your soul, “Do I still need to hold on to this experience, this emotional, response, this judgement?”
You will feel the answer.
If you are not ready to release it, ask for further clarification: “What is still keeping me from letting go and moving on?” After you have addressed it, ask again, “Am I ready to let this go?” Keep repeating until you feel clear.
10. Once you feel ready to let go, call out all the different beliefs and patterns you had that perpetuated your judgements. Example: I release all of the following beliefs and patterns: We are separate, we need to compare ourselves to others, we need to compete, we need to judge to feel on track, we need to take other’s judgements personally, we need to feel like victims of life, we can make mistakes etc. Stating them will allow you to fully observe them for what they are: Just a story, just an experience that you no longer need to play with.
11. Now release those beliefs and patterns to the sun which will repolarize them back to pure love and potentiality.
12. Take a deep breath and state to yourself your newfound understanding. Example: I am one with my friend, my dad, my mom, my teacher, the government, with everything that is. But we all walk different paths and play different roles for one another to help us grow, learn the lessons we need to learn, and further discover who we truly are. Judgement is an illusion.
You can practice this clearing process with any issues that you are faced with! Try it out and see what comes up!
If you missed our show about moving beyond judgement, you can still listen to the archive by following this link
Elina & Alanna
Watch "The Truth About Cancer" Docu-Series Free
While we all throw around the term “Cancer” loosely, do we really know what it is and what it means?
Have you ever wondered why, despite the billions of dollars spent on cancer research over many decades and the promise of a cure which is forever “just around the corner,” cancer continues to increase?
The Truth About Cancer is a powerful docu-series that goes through powerful research behind cancer, treatment and new information that we all should know.