Potential Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered in Bermuda Triangle

Note: This story originated from claims by Dr Ray Brown that aired on The history channel. There are simply not enough facts to say whether or not these new findings are true but nonetheless it is interesting and has some interesting elements to it. It is important to note that because something is not in mainstream media it does not mean it is fake, however this on simply doesn’t have much else to go along with it so we cannot say YES or NO about this one. Read at your own discretion. I highly recommend you watch the story of Dr Ray Brown in the video below. His eye movements according to NLP suggest that he is not lying about the story but is in fact recalling it kinesthetically.

Whether we are into researching fringe subjects or don’t spend time on it at all, we probably have all heard of the Bermuda Triangle at some point. The Bermuda Triangle is a mysterious, unworldly, and sometimes deadly place on earth that has had scientists scratching their heads for decades. Researchers have spent much time and energy looking into the mysteries of the Bermuda triangle and many have told some amazing stories. The triangle doesn’t come without speculation though. The bizarre time anomalies, disappearances and weird phenomena are able to be explained by natural occurrences in certain cases. But many cases still leave questions unanswered. What you could call more “outside the box” ideas insist that relics of an advanced, unknown culture left behind technology and  great energy machines that literally warp space-time.

There appears to be a speculative discovery that has been made by French explorers that is being considered a monumental discovery. It is believed they discovered a partially translucent, crystal-like pyramid rising from the Caribbean seabed— its origin, age and purpose are  completely unknown at this point. The picture below is fascinating.

These potential amazing underwater pyramid structures  were first identified using sonar technology according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. In terms of the size of this re-discovered pyramid, it is larger in scale than the pyramids of ancient Egypt. Interestingly, on the top of the pyramid are two very large holes. Water moves at high speeds through one of the holes causing waves to roll by forming a giant vortex. This causes a massive surge of waves and mist on the surface of the sea. Scientists are now pondering a new idea, is this vortex effect explaining what has been happening with disappearing passing boats and planes in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle?

Potential New Discovery Challenges Current Archaeological Theory

If the pyramid does in fact exist it is technically not a new discovery as it was initially identified by a Dr. Ray Brown in the 1960s and since has been independently verified by diving teams from France and the U.S. Nonetheless, this re-discovery has rocked scientists around the world.

More on Dr. Ray Brown’s experience, he came upon the structure while scuba diving in the Bahamas. He investigated the structure and was amazed that the sides of the pyramid were completely smooth and the joints between the individual blocks to be nearly imperceptible. Upon entering the pyramid, Ray was further astounded by the clean, smooth sides of the interior: no algae or coral grew on the walls. Inside the pyramid Ray was fascinated by the various structures and items he saw inside. At one point he attempted to remove a multi-faceted red gemstone attached to a metallic rod that descended from the center of the ceiling but was unable to dislodge it. As he continue on, about four feet below the point of the gemstone, he saw a bronze sculpture of two open hands. Resting in the open hands is a now famous crystal sphere that he was able to take from its resting place. Four inches in diameter, Ray was surprised that he could lift the crystal sphere easily.

More on Dr ray Brown’s story:

Generally we would think humanity would rush to discover more about this. Funding and resources could easily be granted to discover what is going on with the pyramid, the vortex and why it is all happening in the Bermuda Triangle. But it is much more likely that little to no more research will be done as it is often easier to ignore such discoveries that challenge mainstream science and news.

It is also believed that further study of this pyramid could confirm what some engineers believe about pyraminds in that they were originally designed and created as massive power sources.  This could also make a bigger stake for the the ancient city-state of Atlantis and possibly provide answers to the mysterious happenings that have been recorded since the 19th Century in the region of the Atlantic known as the Bermuda Triangle.

More From 'Discover'

1. mike

So where are the ships? They got sucked in the pyramid O.o

• Johnny

One theory is that these pyramids were able to harness strong amounts of energy, perhaps orgone energy, to produce stargates. The random ship disappearances and time drops around the bermuda triangle could be correlated to this pyramids ability to produce a stargate thus sending the ships intergalactically/interdimensionally. This is what I believe is happening. If you would like to learn more about pyramid technology David Wilcock’s “The Source Field Investigations” delves greatly into the ancient civilizations and the energy they harnessed.

• Monica

I agree %100.

• steph

We have a buried giant pyramid under the ground in Alaska and they say it give off enough energy to power all of NA !! they are energy generators, very exciting.

• Keritto

I have done some testing on harnessing this pyramid energy. I was successful in generating extremes amount of electricity from them, for the most part, Just haven’t been able to stabilize the energy to use it, as the output is mindlessly staggering. My read outs before the system melted down was in the tens of millions of volts and exponentially expanding. A triple A battery was used as a jump start to the system. Due to a possible lack of technology??? and having no funding to further research the project and the current project being completely fried and melted. it was scraped. (This was 4 years ago) I have done some further research and may be able to create a stable and usable system, but lack the funds to rebuild parts of the original experiment to further run the tests.

• YouAreALier

what proof do u have of this?
          i live in alaska and never have heard this…
          Spreading lies for the sake of getting attention are we?

• Dayton

I’m guessing with a name like YouAreALier you wouldn’t believe any proof that was put forward now would you? Trolling posts for the sake of attention are we?

• mate probably aliens made it

• nice

2. dave

what a load of shit hah

I spent hours trying to find more information on it and have had trouble getting something that was solid. As of right now it’s tough to say yes and also tough to say no. I have changed the title and write up of the article to reflect my stance on it. If anything at this time it can exist as unexplained. Compelling evidence from Dr Ray’s story seems to be the most interesting and credible information although it is still claims at this point. I feel this is one of those situations where until the proper funding and money goes into it, not much can be 100%.

• For those saying “it’s not in the mainstream media” I think the history channel documentary is a good start. I think the fact that there is no direct “NO!” anywhere to be found is evidence enough that this is real and covered up, or at least worth investigating. I think what is hardest for people to grasp is that what we’ve been taught in school to be our history could very well be a giant facade – be it intentionally or not. Also, note that “experts” often are driven by their own agendas will say what they need to say in order to defend an idea they hold dear. We need to be critical of “expert” resources that deny its existence, particularly those funded by the US. If I had the resources, I wouldn’t mind heading out there and diving in myself – even though I have a terrifying fear of the deep. Just to know, one way or another. Given that our understanding of crystalline structure and resonance is just budding I’d imagine this really could be the next step forward for us technologically. If it really is there, how cool would it be to study it and learn more? Michael Chemo explores ancient artifacts and discoveries and presents them in his book (which I would love to get ahold of) that may very well paint an entirely different story about our origins and our abilities.

• you think the biggest secrets will come up on Google???!!

• Windagal

Nah, they’re on Wikipedia.

• Interwebs

You think the biggest secrets wont be leaked on the internet? Do you think they will just be like, “I just saw a huge pyramid in the triangle. I’m NOT going to email anyone or tell my colleagues..”–That obviously. didn’t happen …………………………………………………….
          The internet has the ideas, but only we have the truth.

• xabi

If you are really interested, read “The ancient secret of the Flower of Life” by drunvalo Melchizedek.

3. Olly

any external links? location? names of researchers?

4. Truther

the military have a lot to do with the disappearances…

• People in the military disappeared in it, so I highly doubt that.

• IlikeAMystery

Actually, the people fro the military that disappeared could of had vital information that the military didn’t want out sooooo yea, its possible. But I like a mystery so i’m not stating it is true.

5. Sapphire Song

Do you have any sources to back this up? Sounds a lot like a hoax to me, I can’t find any real information about it. If the discovery was real, I’m sure at least some serious media or even yellow pages would have picked up this topic instead of several blog posts that seem to be based on the same source, that I haven’t been able to locate so far. And if the discovery really would have “rocked scientist around the world”, one of them would have commented on it in mainstream media as well. Who were in these French and American teams of divers? Who were they funded by? There doesn’t seem to be any information on “Dr. Verlag Meyer” either. Trying to keep an open mind about this, but starting to seem more and more like BS.

• logan

Sheep.

Since writing this one I have been digging for a solid few hours to find out more about the actual dive itself. It is tough to find names of divers, teams and things about that. The story seems to be built off of a History channel interview where Dr Ray Brown discovered this pyramid first back int he 60’s. There is mention that the story was released more in european countries and even covered in Florida based newspapers. A conference held in Florida apparently revealed information about it as well but it is difficult to find more information right now. Half the trouble is cracking Google’s search filters as I am trying to use some back end methods to pass their selected search filters.

• Laina

We are consistently being lied to by our government and those in “authority” There are many, many amazing beautiful things in our world. Some of them bizarre. We are socially trained not to believe stories yet we accept everything pushed through the media? I love the unexplainable. It gives light to our overly processed world.Don’t be so arrogant to think that any human knows or understands everything. And never be too proud to believe something kinda far fetched.

• Great comment, Laina.

• Subhuman

totally agree with you. Some people are so quick to dismiss everything.

• Jonathan Duran

ok so basically you just admitted this wasn’t a credible article. thank you for coming clean. All this stuff is bullshit. anyone who believes this is brain dead.

• it is the sceptic and the people that don’t investigate further that gives other people that want to keep things hidden a stronger foothold to do so my view Joe is being very open minded and believes. Investigating this area more should be done

• The Samurian

maybe your the one that brain dead Jonathan… or should I say Brainwashed

• How many times does he have to say its pretty much all claims and there is a lack of info. Jesus youre the who is brain dead

• Matthew Gulley

You are in no position to be calling anyone who believes differently than you “brain dead”. I would want to encourage people to sway from the zombie horde of the mainstream media. There is more out there than MSN gossip and such.

• Robin

Anyone who believes this isnt a possibility is brain dead

• Oliver

people had been “braindead” too, believing that the earth is flat. so what is more credible for you? a flat world were nothing can fell off because, um, it’s FLAT or a little blue ball flying thru universe with immense speed? if we wouldn’t know anything about gravity, i call THAT a bullshit story, my friend. stay open minded.

• Ignore the haters, Joe. I for one appreciate your honesty and I do agree that it is an interesting topic worth investigating. You are careful in not presenting “truths”, and you are honest in presenting sources that indicate that there may be something to it. As for the “anyone who believes this is braindead”, I’m sorry to ask, believe WHAT? We are here (on this planet, on this site) to investigate, ask questions, wonder. I certainly do, and I hold a PhD. But I guess that in your views that makes me “braindead”. Poor people, so scared of the unknown it hurts.

6. Let the soul be heard

T is a synthetic merkaba that is missing the most important piece,heart in other words love.

• The Samurian

merkaba as in the merkaba ship?

7. Reply
  8. Jordan Rep Iam

thank you Collective Evolution.

9. Warren

This is old news.

10. ryan

Diving at 2000 meters? I know nothing about scuba diving but that sounds a little far fetched

11. mp

complete horseshit. it’s idiotic trash like this that soils legitimate mysterious findings and anomalies

12. Annette

I like the idea, but also had to stop at Dr. Ray’s report on scubadiving and entering the pyramid. I am a diver myself, and at a depth of 2.000 meters, only robots can move around. You could go down to that depth in a cabin, which you though can never leave. For recreational divers, the recommended limit of depth is at 30 meters! Of course people have gone to 60, 90 and more meters, but no one has ever scuba dived at 2.000 meters depth, the laws of physics and human physique simply don’t allow it.
    So, either the pyramids are at a far more shallower depth (even 200 meters would be an extremely risky dive, that would need heeps of preparation and take hours if not days of decompression) or Dr. Ray is simply not telling the truth. The pyramids might well be there, but he did not enter them at 2.000 meters depth whilst scuba diving. This is physically impossible!

I agree. I would like to find out what depth he claims he was at on The History channel interview he did. The video doesn’t describe it unfortunately.

• Scott

The video said he dove 2,000 FEET. I dno if that changes anything. I don’t know anything about diving. But that might clear up something.

13. Maybe he entered from the top of the Pyramid? As mentioned, that’s what he noticed? and surely most of the Pyramid would be covered by mud, etc, That the estimate of 2,000 meters would be from the Pyramids base, but he entered the top.

• The article doesn’t say that it was covered in mud and even if it is so, I doubt the pyramid is 1900 metres high, it would be seen from space even under water!

14. Denis Groleau

Wow man, I would love to dive in these waters, the best visibility I got in all my dives, and I can say its a lot, is about a 150ft, so it’s either a very small pyramid or a lot of BS. You should try a better story……..

15. laila

amazing. but if its anything meaningful we’re all fucked seeing as old mate removed the crystal ball. geez Ray – haven’t you seen indiana jones?!

• Becky

laila…you crack me up! Excellent point!!

• Thanks, I didn’t think it was wise to muck with alien technology when you don’t know what it does!

16. This is all very real. Check this 2012 picture of the top of an underwater pyramid found within the sandy banks of Bermuda triangle. More pictures and TV documentary filming to come in 2013.

17. To all you “non-believers” I know for a fact that there was a lot of exploring going on in this area in that time period. My father was the commanding officer for the “alvin” research vessel out of Woods Hole, Mass. Cape Cod. He spend years down there exploring and taking scientists to this area. They also discovered a new form of life at that time called a “tube worm” a living animal that lives in water that is exiting the volcanos found under the sea. To all you people that call something bull before you have really researched things like this, I say I hope the future generations of people do not contain as many closed minded people, but have hopefully people with open minds to explore and understand things like this. I don’t think the us gov would have invested millions in the research if there was nothing to find on the ocean floors around us. I am sure you would have called the fact that there is a living animal that lives in boiling water bull as well. There are many things we don’t understand that are yet to be discovered about our humanity, and life on this planet.

18. Luminousman

My opinion is put that globe back where you got it from. You have no idea what process you interrupted. what if that pyramid stabilized the whole planet?? Not saying it does but I am making a point!. Our vanity keeps getting us in trouble

19. HR

I also like the idea and like other comments, am skeptical as far as the depth of diving, and Dr. Ray Brown’s first experience in 1970–his reports state him & others were diving near the Bari Islands near Andros Island. I cant find any information or maps with “Bari Island”. This story is quite intriguing though.

20. The way that he talk is not convincing me lol.,, he probably lyinggggggggg…
    sorry just my opinion..

21. seece

oh my god ive entered the land of the gullible. someone save me.