U.S. Military Computer Hack Uncovers Photos of UFOs In Space – And That’s Not All

gmWhat type of information lay dormant inside US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Defense computers, as well as 16 NASA computers? Why is it that trillions of unaccounted dollars are pumped into the department of defense every year? You would think that we have the right to know what is happening on our planet with regards to the scientific and technological breakthroughs that the worlds top scientists are making, wouldn’t you? How can we ever have true transparency when the military industrial complex continues to create events that justify war in order to create a state of fear that requires “national security?” 9/11 for example, this was a false flag terrorist attack used to justify the invasion of Iraq. National security has been the backbone of secrecy, it provides justification to keep scientific, technological and paradigm shifting developments and information concealed from the human race.

The dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts, far outweigh the dangers that are cited to justify them. There is a very grave danger, that an announced need for an increase need for security, will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it’s meaning to the very limits of censorship and official secrecy. This is not what I intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control- JFK

According to our best estimates, more than half of all U.S. government records are classified. For an archivist seeking to preserve and understand our history, that means most of our history is kept secret from us, Think about that for a moment – Richard Dolan

What type of information is hidden from the public? You will have to ask Gary Mckinnon. In 2002 the US government charged and arrested Gary for performing what is said to be the biggest military computer hack of all time. He was charged with causing $700,000 dollars worth of damage to government computer systems. For 10 years Gary has been facing extradition to the United States. I highly doubt the damage cited by the US government as adequate means for justification for extradition and/or imprisonment. Instead, the US government was more concerned with the information Gary came across. In the political world, Gary was used to justify the need for more security, but it’s the secrecy within the military industrial complex that was threatened. Political figures are just puppets, they are not calling the shots and are used to give people the perception that they are key decision makers. High ranking military officers and the ones that create the money are calling the shots.

In 2006, right before the world started hearing about Gary, he seemed to be deeply concerned and very pessimistic about his chances for beating extradition. Ten years later, in October of 2012 the decision not to extradite Mckinnon to the United States was made, and in December of 2012 it was determined that Gary will face no further charges in the United Kingdom.

So what did Gary find? He found a list of non-terrestrial off world officers that had a rank. He was unable to tell if they represent the Air Force, Navy, or Army. He also found multiple pictures of UFOs and lists of fleet to fleet transfers of materials from ship to ship.

This interview was done by Kerry Cassidy from project camelot. You can see the full interview in the list of sources.

FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE UFO/EXTRATERRESTRIAL PHENOMENON FROM CE PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Related article:

Spectacular Officially Documented UFO Footage from NASA STS Discovery Space Shuttle

BBC News Article

Gary Mckinnon support website

Project Camelot full interview

More From 'Alternative News'

1. ya they dont want us to know the truth, it has nothing to do with so called security, only hiding what they are doing that would help this planet become a better place

2. Juan

I might be wrong but I’d like to comment on this, the star wars have been happening since a long time ago, there have been sightings of wars in the sky in the middle ages among other places and times. I’m wondering if this is what the Bible talks about in the book of revelation, that old serpent that deceives humanity, preparing the world for the war against the Christ and His angels. I also wonder why all the movies about aliens talk about them as evil aliens and stuff, while some contactees refer to them as beautiful beings?

• cody muniz

If you would look into a bit of norse mythology. the war of the gods. ragnarok. i do agree with you.

• Satan,Lucifer what ever you call want to call The angel that was kicked out of heaven with 1/3 of the the angels can and will appear as an angel of light He will deceive many even the elect this is why it is impariative to know Christ personally so when the Serpent rises we will be guided by His Holy Spirit Find Jesus now He awaits your attention and desires your first serious conversation. He love us Start paying attention there is not much time left Jesus is coming. God Bless

• Tom Lazer

Blah bah blah Jesus Satan the devil is gonna get me the sky is falling. Bullshit. We indeed have UFOs and aliens no invisible god had anything to do with it or the war mongers killing this country and its HUMAN citizens.

• Xan

N deed starfleet has been conducting surveillance in this sektor 4 a long while now. Not surprising that such fallen consciousness (aka alien) as the planetary military complex would seek to conceal such information. If they told thee general public about starfleet, they may also have to mention their own nefarious kraft which are also in orbit (and in far greater numbers than us)

3. Cherie

Juan – read the books by Dolores Cannon – should answer your questions.

4. im truly amazed by humans inability to disassociate their emotions from other things. We project onto all types of beings be it truly alive or mythological. It’s perplexing to think that we are not as advanced as we think we are. In fact I think it hurts our egos to much to even pretend that their could be life “As Advanced” as we are. LOL what a joke. Are there Aliens? YES. Have they been to our planet… Not physically. They would research our planet much the same way we research our planets, with probes. Do any of you think for one second that if we found Mervin the Martian with one of our probes, we would jump on the next transit to Mars to shake his hand? Seems ridiculous when you say it that way. But we like to project. We are infamous about putting words in others’ mouth’s. I could write a book on the ignorance of the human brain, but i think I’ll spare you. instead I’ll hit a few key notes.

We as a species are governed by 5 senses. (sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell) The only logical definition of a sense is something describable. ie explain to a blind person what yellow is. or tell a deaf person what an F# is. explain to someone born without a tongue how a T-bone tastes when grilled, or boiled in water. You see we “think” that maybe a 6th sense is telepathy, or telekinesis, maybe it’s the ability to tell the future, or see dead people. The truth is we can understand those things. But if your son or daughter… and every single person from hear on out was actually born with this 6th 7th or even 8th sense, there is no way they could ever explain what it is or how it improves their life. You see the same goes with Aliens, we assume they see, hear, taste, smell, and touch. We assume they have feelings of wrath, envy, anger, jealousy, rage, happy, sad, curious, But these are Human feelings. We also project these on “GOD” as well. Who are we to say what “God” thinks, feels, acts, does. Who are we to put him, or aliens in the same category as us? We live on a planet with almost infinite possibilities of what “life” looks like. Spiders with 8 legs and ???16 eyes. a giraffe with a neck as long as a tree, Primates (the closest to humans) with fur, and a tail. Yet we project 5’7 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs, as if they were us, and we were them.

It’s a nice thought to think we are not alone, but it’s truly asinine to believe they have any interest in us as we do them. I don’t see any other animal on this planet that even remotely has the curiosity or imagination that we do. I don’t see fish figuring out a way to leave their habitat to come investigate us with a magnifying glass. I don’t see hippo’s writing down si-fi novels to read to his kids later on. Yet it’s OK to assume that a species from a totally different planet, in a totally different galaxy, in a remote part of this universe shares ANYTHING in common with us. Just sayin.

PS sorry i got so long with it, and sorry for all my grammatical errors.

• Lisa

I do understand the points you are making, and I mostly agree with your logic. I do have some points I wish to address, though. (I realise you posted that a while ago, so you probably wont check this again).

Firstly – “We assume they have feelings of wrath, envy, anger, jealousy, rage, happy, sad, curious, But these are Human feelings.”

Not only humans experience those feelings. In fact, there is very little when it comes to feelings or actions which are unique to the human species. Have you never seen a dog or cat growling and attacking something? It does that because of a driven emotional motivation. The same as we do. They aren’t just attacking something for no reason. We all feel love, hate, anger, sadness, happiness and especially curiosity (Curiosity killed the cat…). We aren’t “projecting” false ideals onto other creatures. You are the one who is viewing humans as unique here, as special, as above other creatures, by assuming that only a human could feel what we feel. Do you not see the contradiction?

I agree that there are examples of when we project ourselves onto other things. Such as our need to find faces in things, like clouds. Nature didn’t create a human face in a rock cliff, we just see it as a human face because we are programmed to look for those shapes.

Secondly – “but it’s truly asinine to believe they have any interest in us as we do them. I don’t see any other animal on this planet that even remotely has the curiosity or imagination that we do”

I think, if we are talking about the real possibility of advanced alien life existing, then you can’t be so foolish as to believe they would have no interest in space exploration too. That doesn’t mean a specific interest solely in humans, but an interest in what exists. A big part of advancement is exploration to new territory and resources. A desire to know and understand.

How can you possibly believe that no other animal species has similar curiosity to us? Did you know that chimps watch and study snakes while they’re hunting? Did you know that if a chimp sees a turtle stuck on its back, it will help it back on its feet? The ONLY way that chimp would know to do that is if it had studied the turtle before and realised that it was stuck. That takes curiosity, compassion and empathy.

I have only given you a couple of examples (it would be a waste of my time to sit here typing out every example I can think of of animals showing curiosity, anger, love and so on. Or of every example of how humans are not unique.). I’m sure you can learn others yourself. No matter how mundane you believe the information to be, the desire to seek out that information is motivated by curiosity, no matter what species does it.

I’m sorry that this has ended up sounding like an attack on you. But, you typed as if you were looking down your nose at everyone, as if everyone else is the retard for not seeing things the way you do, then you clearly contradicted yourself entirely because you haven’t thought any of this through!

• james

Well said Lisa

5. Think that the prophet EZEKIEL in the bible was a witness to alien sighting? he refers to a whirlwind coming down fom the clouds with a brightness and amber color,infolding it-self.and 4 living creatures with the likeness of a man.IDK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THIS A POSIBILITY? THAT HE JUST ASSUMED IT HAD TO BE THE LORD? I’M NOT TRYING TO ADD TO ANYTHING.JUST HAD ME THINKING AND WONDERED WHAT OTHERS TAKE ON THIS MATTTER WAS. THANKS,GOD BLESS
    MONICA THOMAS
    TENNESSEE

• jay

Ezekiel was the truth, hence why he was taken out the bible by the council of nicea. Like you said he even described in first person (the only one in the bible) the beings he seen and what there ”jobs” were. The same reason the library of Alexandria was burned, the tower of Babylon destroyed and the flood ensued. Its still happening today. We know our government are decades ahead in technology but too much of anything at one time can be fatal. Our government are exactly the puppets they portray to be to these beings. There who won’t let them admit what most people are beginning to question or already know. They are defenseless against them. The time will come soon enough were the very foundation of religion and government will be history. After all they didn’t exist until ”extra terrestrials” showed up in the picture. Look up the ancient Samarians and the annunaki.

• I believe that would be the Sumerians of Sumer and the Annunaki.

6. Matt

Obama is reluctantly lying, so many tells….

Hello Monica Thomas :) – I believe there are many alien sightings reffered to in many religious texts.
    Im no expert but I think there is another one in the bible where someone describes an angel of the Lord leaving the Earth via a pillar a fire…….. Im sure you have seen a rocket at take off.

Many ancient civilisations refer to phenomenon that they cannot explain, as an act of God or God himself (or herself) I believe they have witnessed technology similar to what we have today, eg jets rockets or even (more likely) spaceships, which back in the old days WOULD seem to be God like due to the lack of knowledge of the universe around us, and technological capabilities.

Now I know there is no public proof of spaceships, but it is becoming more apparent that there is technology beyond what the mainstream public believe possible (government cover ups, moon anomalies, ufo sightings etc.)

I honestly believe that we have been visited by ET’s, if not still being visited by ET’s.
    The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Our major technological advancements have occurred over a period 200 years or so. just think of the capabilities of a race(from another planet) that have been allowed to develop for longer than us humans, I believe the possibilities are endless.

Now i’m not saying there is no God, or labelling religion as rubbish, but things like solar eclipses, supernovae – to us humans today – are easily explained due to our technology, whereas just a few hundred years ago we believed that these were acts/the wrath of God.

I could go on and on but I feel I am straying away from your main curiosity, I think you should research into these queries via the collective evolution website or Google ( I have learnt and become to understand so many things that I thought I would never find the answer to)

The trick is not believe EVERYTHING you read, but make up your own interpretations and continue to discuss with others. You will find the answers by developing your perception on the world.

I find it extremely difficult to share my thoughts because there is an underlying connection to all these mysteries of life. I do not fear these thoughts, and nor should anybody else. It is very healthy for the mind to find answers or beliefs for yourself, we are the evolution of ourselves.
    Plus, and I quote ‘ If aliens were going to invade or destroy us, it would have happened by now.

N.B – I am only sharing my thoughts, and not discriminating others beliefs.
    It wouldn’t be so difficult if governments would share what they know with the people.
    But then again Illuminati…….. I’ll let you connect the dots – it’s never ending.

Peace, Love & Unity – Matt, UK

7. dd

why didn’t he save any of the images or files?? smells like a whole lot of bullshit to me.

• Juan C

Because he hacked using a 56k modem. it would take forever to download a image.

• Jason

He addresses that in the full interview with project cameot :)

8. Darran

Documentary made by Emmy award winning director out in a few weeks http://vimeo.com/54667543

9. Apparently Ultra intelligent extraterrestrial life contacted the leaders of the planet not too long ago, offering recompense in return for the surrendering of all nuclear weapons and the full disclosure of life existing elsewhere in the universe. But why would a bunch of professionals admit to this publicly if it weren’t true?

Who wants to live in paradise anyways, you know, with a thriving ecosystem capable of providing eutrophication of the entire planet and all of the organisms which live therein the noosphere when we can just hack it all down, poison all our sources of food, and kill one another including every other specie of life we know?

Sounds like a much better plan than to reach the stars and trade knowledge and experience with consciousness far older than our own. That way we can make some MONEY.

You’ll have to excuse me, I have a forest to burn, and an ocean to pollute with radioactive waste. I’m behind schedule, and I have a deadline to meet.

10. Alina

Maybe everything is simpler than we think! Because everything is the product of our needs and our imagination!

11. FractalEuphony

No Equal where did you find this information? I’ve been hearing and putting together a story pretty similar but haven’t found a whole lot to back it up

12. Jovic

Condalisa and her Sister Susan Rice are NOT human, just look at them !

13. The evil aliens are already here and run this world from behind the scenes and we need to wake up to that fact:

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those
    who are not behind the scenes.
    Benjamin Disraeli

and:

“I have met the antichrist, he was cruel and intrepid. He frightened me.”
    Adolph Hitler

and:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are
    locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to
    benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
    Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works director

14. james

I bet he found a list of all the remaining dragons and wizards that were still alive too.. wow such a claim.. We wil neer know just what he found will we? you can claim it was anything..but if you hack a govt network doesnt matter if you find a thing..youre still a criminal in their eyes.