Has someone ever said to you “Your eyes are beautiful?” I think if they saw them up this close they may not say it quite like that. That is unless odd looking surfaces of other worlds is beautiful. I think these pictures give eyes a look that pushes them into the world of weird and yet fascinating. Eyes are amazing organs both in their function and their physical formation, I’ll allow these pictures to tell that story!
Instead of just showing you a bunch of really cool pictures of eyes, I thought it might be cool to direct you to an awesome exercise that involves our eyes and is quite profound. The exercise can:
• Awaken your heart energy and opens you to feel more love
• Allow you to access more of your heart’s energy and thereby feel your feelings more deeply
• Facilitates the movement of emotional energy and helps to unblock the chakras
• Bring you into present time
• Create more intimacy between you and another person very quickly
• Deepen your connection to your Self and others
You can check it out here: The Power Practice of Eye Gazing
An Armenian physics teacher Suren Manvelyan used his friends, colleagues and pupils as models to make these amazing ocular portraits. He never thought he would see anything like it – when viewed really close up our eyes look almost like dramatic surfaces of far away planets!
“It is quite natural when you shoot macro shots of insects and plants, but to try to make a picture of the eye? I did not expect these results,” says Suren.
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.