Crop circles have increased in frequency and complexity since they began showing up in the 1600’s. They became more frequent in the 1800’s and then much more frequent and complex in the 1900’s, especially as time gets closer to the present date. While the phenomenon has been deemed a hoax by mainstream beliefs, there is a great deal of physical evidence to show that these circles cannot be made by humans using some wood and rope. This article isn’t so much about proving that, as a Google search can return plenty of information on the topic. Instead, this outlines some of the best crop circles I personally have ever come across.
Before we get into the list, I wanted to run across an example of a man made crop circle as there will be those of us who do not feel crop circles are a real phenomenon and instead are a man made hoax. Below is a crop circle of the Firefox logo. It is not an extremely complex design by according to the creators of the circle, the creation took weeks of planning and just under 24 hours of manual work.
“Planned in under two weeks and completed in under 24 hours, the crop circle had a final diameter of 220 feet. We constructed the circle in an oat field near Amity, Oregon, where it was completely invisible from the road but unmistakable from the sky. Our team consisted of 12 people, mainly OSU students, and we carefully stomped down oats from 3:30pm Friday afternoon until 2:30am, putting on the finishing touches between 7:30am and 11:00am Saturday, August 12.” Firefox crop circle creators.
As you check out the pictures and crop circles from below, notice the complexity of them and the fact that most of these were created in very short periods of time.
1. Waden Hill, UK 2012. This crop circle features sacred geometry and points to the sacred monument of Silbury Hill in the distance.
2. Ant Crop Circle from England. Crop circle researcher Jonah Ohayv claims to have visited and researched over 60 crop circle locations. This is among his favorites.
3. Middle East Desert sand circle. This one is up for interpretation as it is unclear whether it is real. Some claim it to be an art on location project while others claim it appeared and there are no signs on human creation involved. No footprints etc. Nonetheless, this is a fascinating work.
4. Flower crop circle from Poirino (Torino) Italy. Fascinating and very intricate design below. Overlaps into both new and old crops.
5. Windmill Hill, UK 2011. Another beautiful and intricate design here in England. Seems the UK is a bit of a hot spot for CC’s.
6. Oxforshire Field, England 2009. This crop circle spans an incredible 600ft. This is about double the size of most crop circles.
7. West Woodhay UK 2011. Showing up in the same country as Stonehenge, this crop circle seems to make reference to a serpent. Is it a clue to the reptilian/draconian agenda? Either way, another interesting design.
8. Goes Netherlands 2009. 530 by 450 meters, this accurate re-creation of Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man is said to represent the blossoming of humanity during the shift in consciousness.
9. Sugar Hill, UK 2007. Another geometrical masterpiece.
10. Chilbolton, UK 2002. This one is one of the most fascinating out there. It reveals an alien face as well as a coded message. After much time was spent on decoding the message, the following statement was revealed. “Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN promises. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged word). There is GOOD out there. We OPPOSE DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING. (Bell sound).”
In the coming weeks we will be posting a research article into the subject of crop circles and determine fact from fiction. To spoil a bit, there is physical and scientific evidence to prove that most crop circles out there are not manmade. They contain levels of radiation and magnetic particles. Additionally, many of the crops are not broken or bent over in a way that would suggest a few boards and rope was the means of creation. They are almost genetically altered or manipulated in a way that does not damage the base of the crop.
While we all throw around the term “Cancer” loosely, do we really know what it is and what it means?
Have you ever wondered why, despite the billions of dollars spent on cancer research over many decades and the promise of a cure which is forever “just around the corner,” cancer continues to increase?
Find out what your personal risk of getting cancer is with the fast 42 second quiz.
You can take the quiz here.