9 Year Old Girl Who Used Cannabis To Cure Her Cancer Shares A Message With The World

cancer

Paediatric cannabis therapy is saving lives, and awareness around this topic is imperative. I wrote an article last March about Brave Mykayla, and now she’s made a video that can help spread awareness about cannabis and its effectiveness in treating cancer. Her parents reached out to us and thanked us for spreading her message, and we will continue to do so as long as Mykayla does so.

It’s important to be aware of alternative treatments, since (in the United States) there are only two approved treatments for cancer, radiation and chemotherapy. When you are an adult with cancer you have a choice, but when you are a child your parents do not have the option to refuse the approved way without facing legal repercussions, which means you could lose custody of the child.

Mykala had T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, a very rare and aggressive form of childhood leukaemia. In July of 2012, doctors discovered a basketball-sized mass of lymphoblasts in her chest. Her mass was so large that she was not able to be sedated for risk of death from the pressure on her esophagus and heart.

Check out her message to the world!

The Proof

Besides a large amount of people with cancer using cannabis to treat their illness and the success they’ve had, there is also a tremendous amount of scientific evidence to back it up. For many years now, cannabinoids have been proven to reduce cancer cells as they have a great impact on the rebuilding of the immune system.

In Mykala’s case, her cell counts affected by cannabis decreased as soon as she began cannabis treatment, from a 51 % lymphoblast count in July of 2012 all the way to 0 % in August of 2012. July 30th was the very last time they found lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear.

You can read more about her treatment, and how she did it by clicking HERE.  You can view current research concerning cannabis and leukaemia by clicking HERE.

CE has covered cannabis as a medicine quite a bit. Below you will find links to research and more information if you’d like to investigate this topic further.

I think it’s also noteworthy to mention that medical marijuana is continuously becoming legalized around the globe. It will be interesting to see how this pans out with regards to Big Pharma control and genetically modified cannabis…something to look out for.

If you or somebody you know is looking for some more information about this, feel free to contact me.

Molecular Biologist Explains How THC Completely Kills Cancer

20 Medical Studies That Prove Cannabis Can Cure Cancer

Scientists Discover That Cannabis May Reduce Brain Damage Caused By Alcohol

Cannabis is Key to Good Health When We Eat it vs. Smoke it

Teenage Girl Uses Cannabis To Treat Leukemia & Great Results Were Seen

Studies Show Cannabis Relieves Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease

6 Year Old Girl Stops 300 Seizures a Week Using Cannabis

For more CE articles on this topic click HERE.

1. we don’t need to legalize maryjane for this brings in bad news for the world the government wouldn’t be able too take your moneythat you had earned for sales of this product what is wrong with you ! then they charge you more for the stuff and tax you to death with it being legal so don’t legalize this it will not be good to do this !!

• Sumit

Uruguay just legalised it… now all cannabis in Uruguay is state grown ,quality controlled and made available through govt. owned outlets to those above 19years. It is now also legal for an adult in Uruguay to grow upto six plants. THAT is the MOST INTELLIGENT way ANY nation has so far handled it. Goodbye to all cartels, mafia, black-marketing as well as seed manipulation !! – Yes the big brothers are definitely not pleased with this move of the Uruguayan President ! :)

• I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my wife’s kidney cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Dr. Brown Nelson for timely intervention in the lives of my wife suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my wife is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through their email: (cancermedicationcentre@gmail.com) so you can lit more details

• James

Have u not looked at the United States model already in practice of legal marijuana? In many cases the quality has increased well prices have stayed fairly similar or even dropped. They allow anyone with no criminal record and that’s willing to take the time to get the proper permits. To grow and sell to dispensaries. Pro legalization. Come on Canada!!! Get with the times.

2. Please stop referring to this as a “cannabis” solution, as this indicates, without actually saying, a smoking of marjihana solution. Instead this is an application of NON-THC industrial hemp grains products, medicines and oils. Your articles taking about “cannabis”, instead of non-THC industrial hemp, are working against getting industrial food accepted.

• Jonathan

The funny thing is that it has been shown that THC kills cancer cells as well as CBD (the non-psychoactive compound on the plant) and that when combined as in the cannabis sativa plant they have synergistic effects.

• If you click on the links to her webpage it gives you the recipe use. Which states……….When you buy your plants, get a strain that has the highest possible THC content.

This is what she used and this is what the recipe calls for……When you buy your plants, get a strain that has the highest possible THC content

• Vivian

I have a friend whose young son is epileptic. The doctors had him on opiates. He was taken off the opiates, and they starting treating him with the Non-THC cannabis (maybe hemp). He has done remarkably well on it.

• No. There is THC. Do your research and watch the original videos about what she is taking. Its pure extract similar to what people are buying at dispensaries or smoking in their free time!

• Arjun

Smoking it doesn’t work, you have to eat it, juice it, etc….

• Mrs. Shyamalee Wimalshantha

Please tell me how to do take this. I urgently need a cure to to help my son 21, who is having recurrent brain tumour.(ependymoma) done 4 surgeries, chemo and radiation. Is hemp oil the same thing? Can I dry cannabis then grind it and add to a meal? A reply will be very much appreciated. Thank you

• Kris

I don’t believe hemp oil is the same at all. You want the full cannabis oil extract which will be more concentrated then just consuming the plant itself. Smoking, eating the plant(wether dried or fresh), and consuming the oil all effect the body in different ways. I hope that helps. :)

• Jade

Shyamalee, type “Rick Simpson Run From The Cure” into Google, and watch the video. Has instructions on how to make the oil, and safety precautions.

• Sumit

Cannabis leaves and flowers can be used in salads, smoothies or chopped up as garnish, the seeds along with any citrus fruit can be pickled and they work great against boosting immunity and cold etc( residents of innumerable himalayan villages have been using this as natural guard ahgainst winter ailments), and cannabis seeds are the best way to cut down fat deposits and is the fastest way to get rid of excess weight and fat. – So far most of the western world has only known the smoking part ….it’s time for the world to USE it and not MISUSE or ABUSE it !

• Yes you can grind it and add it to food. Hash Oil is a more concentrated extraction from Cannabis. I’m not sure about Hemp Oil. Another and more versatile way of consuming it is to infuse it into butter. Melt an amount of butter over a low to moderate flame on the stove, trying not to boil or cook it, preferably in a glass or pyrex dish adding the cannabis plant matter and sautéing it. The resins and oils will then transfer and be infused into the butter. Remove the plant matter by passing it through a fine sieve, this should leave you with a greenish looking butter which you can then refrigerate to transform it back into a solid. In this form it’s far easier to measure and use in recipes. A popular way of consuming it is to add it to batches of cookies, brownies and muffins in place of normal butter. In this way you’ll be able to have consistent measurable doses and not have to make special separate meals. I would suggest starting off with small doses such as a quarter of a cookie or brownie at a time. A word of warning, there may be a strong temptation to consume more than you need and over medicate because they taste great.
          My son also had brain tumours as a teenager and has been through numerous surgeries and radiation treatment. Thankfully he’s been in remission for several years now. He’s now the father of my beautiful granddaughter. Unfortunately this type of treatment was socially unacceptable at the time and I could’ve been accused of child abuse at the time.
          God bless and stay strong!! I hope this has helped?

• Filth

Sorry to hear about your son. I found this for you. I would definitely mention it to his doctor first and he’d be more able to let you know how to go about it.
          Thoughts and prayers, good luck

• colleen

google Rick Simpson’s oil

Treatment Regine:
            I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.

3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: (cancermedicationcentre@gmail.com)

In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

• Claire

YES!!! I have been saying this all along and then I get told off. You are absolutely correct!

3. The only way on Earth to not only cure, but prevent any cancers, any infections, diabetes and strokes is the Mighty Personal Cancer Killer – the complete prevention and cure (for those now sick) for kids and adults of any diseases – from the common cold to cancer, diabetes and strokes – just an exercise for a minute a day for prevention and for 2 – 3 minutes a day for the cure. Even bio-terrorism is much too weak against everybody doing the Cancer Killer – any bio-terrorist bugs are killed the moment they touch us, because it enriches our blood with oxygen, that kills any infectious bugs and prevents every cell of our bodies from becoming a cancerous cell, or sick of diabetes and brain cells from being affected by strokes. The Personal Cancer Killer is the greatest discovery in more than 300,000 years of humankind on the planet.
    For sure a discovery like this, that will make everybody stay heavenly healthy all the time – no drugs, no doctors, no hospitals will interfere with your whole life – deserves $2,25 trillion for the whole world. Once I am paid that cash, I will disclose the Cancer Killer to everybody on Earth.

• Felicia

Bye

• jessica serrano

I have a stepsister who has breast cancer now..and i know that cannibis oil is the cure..i just dont know what to do in curing here..or which steps do i have to take..please if you have any information to let me know..im located in cleveland ohio

4. lanz

i have carcinoid syndrome cancer , i am willing to try anything to save my life .. please tell me how i can get the right reciepe …. and is it better to juice it ?? eat it … or how do i make the cannibus oil ??? urgently need

please help …

• Martin

Ianz, definitely get your hans on some Cannabis oil!

BUT, dont just take that and eat normal stuff..

You body HAS to have a high pH value and lots of oxygen in it to combat the cancer.
      Its actually very easy, all you have to do is eat almost only alkaline foods.
      Like ORGANIC fruits and vegetables, in raw form or juiced (also raw).
      Choosing organic is very important, you want as little pesticides in your body as possible.
      There are literally HUNDREDS of plants and herbs that can cure cancer and other nasty diceases.
      Basically all fruits and green do that in thier own way.

Please take that seriously, as eating a very alkaline diet is alone enough to kill cancer.
      But adding Cannabis oil to your diet, will only boost your chances by many times!

Adding baking soda to your glass of water is also very recommended, it will fix your body’s pH levels.

• Martin

Cancer simply cannot survive in a alkaline body, its a very simple and effective fact.

• Look up “Rick Simpson Oil” and yes jucing cannabis leaves is very effective as well. The jucing process takes a wheat grass juicer. Antioxidants are located in leaves as well as CBD’s which are the medicine in marijuana which you get from either process.

• Sally Scioneaux
    • lanz, google rick simpsons pheonix tears, all the info is there

Hi Lans, follow the links in the article. The way Mykayla did it is also linked in with the article.

5. Cannabinoid receptors have been shown to introduce apoptosis through several pathways specific to cancer cells, via endogenous cannabinoid receptors. It’s far beyond only strengthening the cancer response of the immune system. Just some additional info for you.

6. Jose

I am worried about the way, author of this article exaggerated a bit about size of tumor. How come a tumor be as big as size of basketball? Does it mean the tumor bigger than girl herself?

That information comes from the sources embedded in the article, straight from Mykla’s own website run by her parents :) That’s how they described it.

• Jeanne

It’s got to be a misquoted thing, maybe a baseball sized one, but a basketball sized one on a child that size, there’s no way they would have let it get that big. Even a softball sized benign one in my adult liver was significantly noticeable and uncomfortable.

• Zach

My 4 year old brother had a volley ball size tumor on his liver.

• You do know basketballs come in a variety of sizes right? Just throwing that out there.

• MidknightNebula

I think what they mean is that the tumor was spread enough through her body that if it was all together, it was the size of a basketball. I’ve had a benign tumor that was the size of a volleyball and weighed five and a half pounds.

7. SOME PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING BUT THE IGNORANCE KEEP THAT INGNORANCE BELIEVE IN SOME AND YOU HAVE ANSWERS THE SCIENCE AND SCIENTIFICS FIND MANY PROPERTIES OF THIS PLANT…..THIS PLANT IS MEDICINAL PLANT.IS A ANTIOXIDANT AND KILL INFECT CELLS

8. JMU

So we’re just going to ignore the fact that she also went through very extensive chemotherapy which has been shown to be effective in fighting cancer and just say cannabis did it all? I’m not at all against medical marijuana, but saying that cannabis was the sole reason this girl is doing well is silly. It is extremely useful *in conjuction* with other therapies to reduce side effects, but putting some budder in your brownies isn’t a cure-all for cancer. Let’s not get ourselves carried away people.

• John

Wake the heck up! Were you even watching the video?? She said that her parents refused giving her chemo and a bone marrow transplant..And how is this getting carried away? Its saving people lives. The proof is there. OPEN YOUR EYES. Its a freaking oil not butter… Your opinion should not be valid in life anymore. The reason it hasn’t been legalized is cause people cant believe something works when the scientific proof is right in front of their face.

• russell fray

Also unless a company can make money they wont endorse it or trial it as there is no profit. It all comes down to money

• Maria

chemo/radiation is 95-97% INeffective. I know of no one in my circle of family and friends that survived the disease.

• SmartRN

You may want to review the vast amount of scientific journals and medical research that have proven cannabis (THC/CDB) can significantly shrink / kill tumor cells. It is not just used for treating side effects. It is extremely effective if ingested in oil form. It has been shown to cure cancer and there are many that have indeed been cured from a wide variety of cancers. Please educate yourself before posting such nescient remarks.

• My friends grandma had skin cancer, went through chemo & surgery, and guess what … it came back worse. She started applying cannabis oil and now she is 100% cancer free according to the doctor.

9. justin barnes

I feed my dog 300 mg of HIGH CBD oil everyday with his food……he is acts like a puppy and is almost 10…….

• joe blows

Because the dog is HIGH…….

• BMH

CBD oil doesn’t get you “HIGH” why don’t you do some research before spewing your nonsense.

10. The ignorance of more than 95,porcent of peolpe look cannabis like tabu…. wrong information about this medicinal plant. the properties anthioxidantes and cures in diferent ways…….in my poor opinion every body do not knows about properties of this excelent plant……bad very bad thing………..

11. Mckenzie Walters

Such a Beauty, Bless You all, I am Sharing as much information as I can on Facebook with anyone who is willing to look at it and then maybe try the Alternative’s available.

12. Cheeko

The hell with the world, I’m heading to Amsterdam.

13. Daniel Nolan

My uncle is currently suffering with cancer, and I want to find sone medicated cannabis for him. Is there a particular website or ordering service I can go to? I live in the uk.

• James leigh

I am Mr James Leigh i has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four,
      by ordering this Cannibas oil from Dr Weisert which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
      the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannibas oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannibas oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannibas oil email:drweissertmedicalservices@gmail.com

• Dr. Lawrence Foote

I am Dr. Lawrence Foote, Specializes in Oncology with St. Luke’s Medical Center located In Houston, TX 77030. I have been making cannabis oils, tinctures etc for over eight years. I have provided my products to people suffering from wide range of conditions e.g. Various cancers, MS, Parkinso’s debilitating pain from injuries and so on. I can control dosing very accurately and the results have been termendously positive. extracts are the only way to go so email me via dr.lawrencefoote@yahoo.com

• J.D.

If u want hemp oil . Call me 08826862360 from India

14. Tim

I am overjoyed this child has open minded enough parents to have allowed this to happen. She has learned an important lesson, learn for yourself and make your own choices, and her parents have encouraged that lesson.
    Bravo mum and dad, bravo young lady. I hope you have a long and wonderful life.

15. Hi there and thanks
    My wife has liver mets from aggressive bile duct cancer. I see on the net that lots of successful research has used THC/CBD. Those Thailand researchers used THC only, I think. I am concerned using CBD only. Do we know the dosage that the little girl used?
    Thanks Again
    Stephen Wilson

• James leigh

16. Dr Gerrard

I am Dr. Gerrard Milner, I am an oncologist. I have been making cannabis oils, tinctures etc for over eight years. I have provided my products to people suffering from wide range of conditions e.g. Various cancers, MS, Parkinson debilitating pain from injuries and so on. I can control dosage very accurately and the results have been tremendously positive. extracts are the only way to go so email me via drgerrardm@outlook.com

17. Joe Kimbell

I want to thank Dr. Thomas Fandez and the entire management of
    Thomas Fandez Medicial Services for their life saving cannabis oil that cured
    my wife’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told me there was little she could
    since despite all the chemo and radiation,she wasn’t
    responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by
    ordering this cannabis oil from Dr. Thomas Fandez medicals services which he
    said Dr. Thomas Fandez has been helping patients fight against cancer of various
    types so we decided to give it a try,so far my wife is improving very
    well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself.i felt
    it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute
    disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a
    second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis
    oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this
    email:dr.thomasfandez@consultant.com. good luck.

18. MARY

My name is Maria david , i am from Ireland, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from LUNGS CANCER WITH HERBAL CANNABIS OIL that i bought from him , i had very critical cancer for the pass three years , i was on Internet that very day when i saw a comment of a lady called MARY KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about this very doctor cured her of HPV , and he also cured AIDS too, then i contacted DR ELITA MARIANO, so he told me what i needed to know and what to do to get cure from my cancer , so i went straight and make provisions for the cannabis oil cured my lungs cancer i feel good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told that me i am free from my lungs cancer can back to normal, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor Elita that i we share his good herbal work to the world, , I we like you to contact him (dr.emarianocancercenter@yahoo.com ) if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

19. I want to thank rick simpson and the entire management of ricksimpsonmedicalservices for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick simpson medicals services which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:phoenixtears47@gmail.com,For more information and the delivering process,

20. ANGELA NOVOA REYES

Hi I am ANGELA NOVOA REYES i has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to my rescue by ordering this hemp oil from Dr Walker which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannibas oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannibas oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannibas oil email: drwalkermidecalservise@hotmail.com

OFFICE ADDRESS: 32 Watson Road, Birmingham,
    West Midlands 5SA B7,
    United Kingdom, postal Code 560010.
    Tel: + 44 ~ 703 ~ 193 ~ 6022.

21. Nothing on Earth compares to my discovery – I got the power to erase any cancers and any other diseases from the face of the planet in a matter of days – I got the mightiest way on Earth to stay absolutely healthy all the time – Only my discovery can save the world from the imminent viral zombie apocalypse and keep everybody (kids and adults) absolutely healthy all the time – I got the power (and everybody can possess it) to wipe out Ebola, Rabies, T4 Bacteriophage, AIDS, Colds, Flues, Pertussis, SARS, EV-D68, Polio, TB, Any Poxes, Any Hepatitis, Malaria, Dengue, Yellow Fever, West Nile, Cholera, etc. in just a few days – I got my WVCD – The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction – By far more powerful than the human immune system, keeping it intact all the time, for all the cells of our bodies are supplied with enough oxygen that kills any pathogens the moment they touch us and any diseases are prevented 100% – Just an exercise for a minute a day – The cure and prevention of any diseases, known on Earth for millions of years – Infections, Cancers, Diabetes, MS, Cardiovascular Diseases and Strokes – Even Tibetans and Yoga don’t know how to stay absolutely healthy all the time – The price of the WVCD for the whole world is 5 billion EURO – Just 25 million EURO per country – Can be paid to me by the governments of all countries in the world – Only my WVCD can destroy the T4 Bacteriophage viral nanobot released in the wild and spread by vaccines, hatched to cause global zombie apocalypse (by altering the human DNA) and wipe out billions of humans, the moment it gets into our blood stream and save the whole world – Just Google “T4 Bacteriophage nanobot” to get all the info regarding this Israeli race warfare ethno-bomb.

22. James Leigh

I am Mr James Leigh i have been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four,
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr weissert which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannibas oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannabis oil with this email:drweissertmedicalservices1@gmail.com..