In a society where many have learned to lead first with their head, and then with their heart -the irony of this behavior is that in the womb, the first organ to form before all else is the heart.
While our minds may be the “matrix of all matter,” and everything is sound, frequency and vibration (see: Nikola Tesla’s quote) -the heart may actually orchestrate your energetic surroundings. Research by the Institute for HeartMath in California, has shown that the heart has its own intelligence, as well as being the most powerful generator of electromagnetic energy in the human body.
Through their research, they have uncovered some fascinating statistics, including:
- The heart’s electrical field is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the electrical activity generated by the brain.
- The magnetic field produced by the heart is more than 5000 times greater in strength than the field generated by the brain
- The electromagnetic energy of the heart not only envelops every cell of the human body, but also extends out in all directions in the space around us
- Our cardiac field touches those within 8-10 feet of where we are positioned (and perhaps in more subtle ways at greater distances)
- One person’s heart signal can affect another’s brain-waves, and heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact
- Research conducted at the Institute of HeartMath suggests that the heart’s field is an important carrier of information
When comprehending the magnitude of your inner magnetism, one can’t help but appreciate why the heart is viewed by so many as sacred. Aside from the iconic image we are all familiar with, Jesus Christ’s “sacred heart,” the Egyptians also understood the importance of the lightness of the heart through their “principle of Ma’at”:
“The Egyptian principle of Ma’at is a level of consciousness that revolves around a formula of Love (the heart) under will (conscious attention). In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the feather of Ma’at is what your heart is weighed against, to see if you are worthy of passing through to “Heaven” or if you are to suffer in “Hell.” If your heart is as light as a feather, you can pass, otherwise you are condemned to suffering.”
During trying times, it may be hard to keep a light heart, but if you allow your light to shine even through the darkness, you can remain illuminated in your truth, even when the world may not seem to make sense.
We are living in epic times, where science is confirming ancient wisdom, and ancient wisdom is resurrecting for our generation to remember our human potential, and reunite science with spirit. The key is that we are remembering, not learning anything new, and to unlock the door to our fully actualized power, let your heart be your guide.
Why are vaccines the greatest controversy of the 21st century? Because it affects so many people and because there are lies being covered up.
An incredibly new docu series is exploring this entire subject. Bringing together experts in the field, doctors, scientists and more to explore the topic in a way that has never been done before.
Learn all their is to know about vaccines in The Truth About Vaccines. Get Access Now!