CDC Chief Admits That Vaccines Trigger Autism
“Now, we all know that vaccines can occasionally cause fevers in kids, so if a child was immunized, got a fever, had other complications from the vaccines, then if you’re predisposed with the mitochondrial disorder, it can certainly set off some damage. Some of the symptoms can be symptoms that have characteristics of autism.” – Julie Gerberding, present head of Merck’s vaccine division speaking to Sanjay Gupta of CNN when she was still head of the CDC.advertisement - learn more
This was regarding the Hannah Poling case where a court awarded her family damages concluding that her vaccines did cause her autism.
Good news! Trace Amounts has been released today on World Autism Day.
You can now purchase and rent instantly!
Not heard of the film yet? Check out the trailer below:
Kennedy making a push for legislation to watch Trace Amounts before they vote on California Vaccine Mandate Bill 277 .
Highlights From The Film
- Thimeresol’s dark history
- Why it was removed from vaccines for pets, but not for humans
- Eli Lilly’s “safety study” of thimeresol – 22 people with meningitis had injections of thimeresol; 22 died most within a day of receiving the injection; despite this, Eli Lilly concluded that thimeresol had a “very low toxicity for humans”
- Mercury is the second most toxic substance to humans, second to plutonium
- EPA states that 2 ppb is the maximum safe level for drinking water; 200 ppb found in water (e.g. a lake or swimming pool) would be classified as hazardous waste; in most vaccines containing thimeresol there is an amount of 50,000 ppb
- Despite CDC saying mercury has been removed from vaccines, thimeresol is still found in flu, meningitis, and tetanus vaccines
- Most vaccines for third-world countries still contain thimeresol
- The synergistic toxicity with mercury- and aluminium-containing vaccines is exponentially more harmful to humans
- Thimeresol was studied back in the 1940’s for its efficiency as an antibacterial preservative – it was proven to be ineffective and neurotoxic – Eli Lilly were told about this, but did nothing
- Other studies showed that mice were killed when injected with vaccines containing thimeresol; Eli Lilly did nothing
- Thimeresol does not need to be used in single vaccines, only in the multi-dose shots
- Dr. Andrew Wakefield in his Lancet study only ever hinted at a link and suggested the use of single vaccines till further evidence was made conclusive; many studies from around the world have now replicated and proven his theory
- The Homeland Security Act was secretly brought in to protect Eli Lilly and other vaccine companies from being sued for any problems related to thimeresol or any other ingredients found in vaccinations
- Autism can be successfully treated with chelation therapy, nutritional supplements, and dietary changes, often leading to the diagnosis eventually being “removed”
- The concerning amounts of mercury found in our environment from coal plants and factories
- Energy saving lightbulbs are a mercury health hazard
Go buy or rent now and make your own mind up about the Autism/Mercury Connection.
Rentals are $5.99.
Digital downloads are $14.99.
DVDs are $19.99 plus s&h.
You can also read our review of Trace Amounts here:
In this new film called Prosperity, you can learn the ways in which companies are changing the game in order to change our world. CE's founder Joe Martino is in this film talking about CE's business practices.