1. Stop funding and arming rebel groups attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. As Putin stated, over 40 countries are funding ISIS right now, and these business dealings are not only unethical but also wholly counterproductive when you consider the fact that we are, at the very same time, trying to “stop terrorism.” It is well established that these weapons have been ending up in the hands of ISIS and its affiliates. This has caused nothing but chaos and destruction. Money being funneled into these shady operations should be immediately redirected to an intensive reconstruction effort.
Recently, a number of politicians, academics, and more gathered at the International Conference on the New World Order, which was organized and sponsored by the Perdana Global Peace Foundation, to discuss this topic. You can find out more about that here.
2. Pressure Turkey and Jordan to cut off ISIS supply routes, and impose sanctions on any country facilitating the sale of oil from IS territory or allowing funds or materials to reach them. No army can function if their supply chain is broken. It’s not an accident these routes start at the Turkish and Jordanian borders.
3. Support the Syrian government. An entire year of U.S. airstrikes in Syria has utterly failed to destroy or even significantly weaken ISIS. Of course this is because the real strategy isn’t to bring ISIS down, but rather to contain them and allow them to weaken Assad gradually. If Washington really wanted to stop this group, they would take a hint from Russia and provide the Syrian government with weapons, training, and logistical support to enable them to push ISIS back. This means Washington and its allies would have to officially abandon all plans for a forced regime change. They might not like Assad, but the majority of the citizens of Syria support him. In fact he has more support within his country than Obama or the U.S. congress have in America. And at various intervals he’s had more support than Congress and Obama combined. Any government installed after a U.S. backed regime change will be viewed as a puppet government, and will therefore lack the legitimacy needed to stabilize the region. If you need evidence of this, just look at Afghanistan or Iraq.
4. Provide direct assistance to rebuild housing, infrastructure, and businesses destroyed by the conflict. In the short term, temporary refugee camps should be set up in areas outside of the conflict zone, and food and medical supplies shipped in on a regular basis. Yes this will cost money, but so has the five year regime change push that created the problem in the first place.
5. Return the refugees to these stabilized regions. It is in no one’s interest to flood Europe with masses of unemployed refugees. Doing so will only lead to heightened tensions and will strengthen xenophobic movements. These people don’t need to be transplanted into the ghettos of Europe, they need their homes back.
What These World Events Show Us
Finally we look at our world and what is happening. We are being pushed to become a less politically driven, more emotionally reactive society, and we can see evidence of this in so many of the actions that are unfolding around the globe. The more we become attached to and distracted by what the media is telling us in terms of lies that are passed down by politicians (which are fabricated to further corporate agendas), the more we start to divide as people on this planet. We’ve become so consumed by the idea of countries, races, political beliefs, and other manmade (and inherently divisive) labels that we’ve forgotten we are actually one species living on this planet together.
When you bring it back to humanity, back to us, back to who we are, and you generate a level of awareness of what is playing out, you begin to see beyond the trickery at hand and you also begin to realize what truly needs to be done. And that is a shift in consciousness to be a more loving and community-focused set of beings who respond to events logically and compassionately rather continuing to respond fearfully, as we have done for so long. It’s part of our collective evolution.
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.