If you limit yourself to viewing corporate news outlets, you would never know humanity is becoming healthier, stronger, and more informed. Societal constraints bound by fear are losing their grip to rising optimism and the forces of evolution.
What coalesced as a paradigm shift in “entitled” Millennials is exploding as first-wave TransGenerationals (Generation Z) graduate high school. Looking out at the world as if they’ve seen it all before, the new attitude is, “I’m changing so fast, I dare you to try and define me.”
And they’re right. TransGens are asking themselves and each other “why” instead of parents and authority figures. Could we be witnessing a fractal leap in consciousness as we hit critical mass known as the 100th monkey effect?
Up until even the final moments of 2015, there was a palpable tension in the air. Corporate news issued dire warning after warning to keep us in a global state of terror. Have you noticed that corporate media reports mostly on extremism rather than what’s occurring in the mainstream world?
That palpable tension was also felt by many as an underlying current that things are about to break loose—in a good way. Not only will you witness the coming explosion of consciousness, but you’re going to participate in it.
Why 2016 is the Year of Consciousness:
1) You are coming to know your worth. The Internet is a miraculous tool for allowing you to share what you’re good at and get immediate feedback. Creative people are taking this feedback, refining their expertise and message, and cashing in. Once bound miserably to jobs that brought no personal fulfillment, you are turning what you love to do into products and services for others who share your interests.
2) We’re having fun playing together. If you think electronics have further separated us, we’re coming back together in a whole new way. Go for a jog in your neighborhood and some kid might point his phone at you, asking you for a shout-out on his YouTube channel. Social causes are bridging the gap between those in need and those with more than enough. We’re discovering that cooperation is a whole lot more fun than competition.
3) You’re driving consumerism instead of consumerism driving you. In won’t be in the news, but many corporations are in a panic as they attempt to reinvent themselves to remain relevant. We’re no longer blind to how products are manufactured and where we get our food. We now care about the animals, and the ground left behind. We’re asking you to care, too.
Evolve Your Inbox & Stay Conscious Daily
Inspiration and all our best content, straight to your inbox.
4) It’s about stewardship, not ownership. In debt for thirty years on a house or seven years on a new car? How about massive student loans? No, thank you. Like the crew of Apollo 13, we’re scrambling to construct alternative solutions, letting our inventions serve as new markets. The business of life needs to be dynamic, fluid, and sustainable whether we’re going up or coming back down.
5) A new trickle-up economy is emerging. If competition yields a loser for every winner, it’s collaboration that creates trickle-up. You finally understand that if I win, you win—and vice versa. We’re funding each other and buying locally. We’ve found our voice; we’re voting with our feet and volunteering. It’s just plain fun taking good care of one another.
Emerging is the sovereign being, where one first turns within for answers and then to one another to collaborate. Our history books are filled with celebrated sovereign beings ahead of their time. Now it’s your turn.
When you know your true value, you can write your ticket to freedom. In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., “No one is free until we are all free.”
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.