We all know that Mother Nature provides incredible ways for us to get our daily dose of nutrients.
How amazing is it that wheatgrass juice contains all minerals known to man, as well as vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, and K? Wheatgrass is extremely rich in protein, and contains an astonishing 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Here Are 10 Reasons To Drink Wheatgrass:
1. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder and can help with iron deficiency.
2. The bland, soothing effect of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments is very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases, including: weeping and dry eczema, psoriasis, and conditions caused by insect bites or infection.
3. Wheatgrass is a nutritionally complete food; 1 ounce of juice equals 2 pounds of produce nutritionally, and it helps manage appetite.
4. Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent and helps purify the liver; it also helps with blood sugar issues and improves digestion.
5. Wheatgrass juice helps to keep the hair from graying. Is this the long sought after fountain of youth, hidden in grass form? (Fyi, sometime after age 30, the silver hairs start showing up.)
6. Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums and a small amount taken daily can prevent tooth decay.
7. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
8. Scientists have never found wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or humans. (It has demonstrated healing benefits on both farm and domestic animals.)
9. Chlorophyll is antibacterial (it arrests growth and development of bad bacteria) and can be used inside and outside the body as a natural healer.
10. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls.
Those who are allergic to wheat are cautioned to do their research and consult with their health practitioner prior to trying wheatgrass products.
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.