We can never be reminded too often of the fact that, in one way or another, we are all connected.
We only have one world, but it’s divided. We tend to think that there are more things dividing us than uniting us.
momondo was founded on the belief that everybody should be able to travel the world, to meet other people, and experience other cultures and religions. Travel opens our minds: when we experience something different, we begin to see things differently.
To celebrate the colourful diversity of the world, we invite you to join The DNA Journey. We hope it will inspire you to explore your own diversity and discover how you are connected to the rest of the world.
Aside from the obvious reasons — to explore new places and meet new people — traveling presents us with the opportunity to open our minds and view the world differently. In an independent study commissioned by Momondo where they surveyed 7,292 people across 18 countries from North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Pacific, they found a clear correlation between travel and trust. Those who travel more have more trust in other people, religions, and nationalities:
At momondo, we have a vision of a world where our differences are a source of inspiration and development, not intolerance and prejudice. However, despite technology having connected us all across the world, narrow-mindedness is still a facet of everyday life.
Momondo also found that travelling can combat and minimize our own prejudice and narrow-mindedness.
Other findings from their study include:
- 76 percent say that travelling has made them look more positively on differences and diversity
- 76 percent say that travelling has given them a more positive view on other cultures in general
- 75 percent say that travelling has given them a more positive view on people from the countries they have visited
- 65 percent believe that there would be less prejudice in the world if people travelled more
- 61 percent believe that there would be less intolerance in the world if people travelled more
- 53 percent believe that there would be more peace in the world if people travelled more
The DNA Journey
When I first saw the video for The DNA Journey, I couldn’t help but smile and cry. These are everyday, real people who have their own opinions about different cultures, and they are all so proud of who they are and where they come from. The shock on their faces when they see how far their roots go shows not only how much love they have but also how much they are willing to share.
Check out the video below!
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.