E3Live is 100% Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA), a wild-harvested blue-green algae from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon, USA. E3Live has become a hot topic in the health food industry and has been referred to as nature’s most nutrient-abundant superfood. E3Live is also remarkably environmentally sustainable; if all of it were removed from the lake, it would grow back within only a few days.
The alkaline lake water is free from any pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides, has 60 times the nutrients needed to grow algae, and experiences approximately 300 days of sunlight per year, providing perfect growing conditions (source).
The history behind Klamath blue-green algae ‘E3Live’
It is said that algae were the first life forms on Earth, so without algae, you might not be here right now. For thousands of years, human beings have consumed algae as a source of protein as well as EPA and DHA, both of which are vital for the development of the brain and retina.
The Klamath lake blue-green algae are particularly nutrient-dense as a result of a volcanic eruption that occurred from Mount Mazama over 7,700 years ago when the lake was forming, spreading mineral ash all over the area. E3Live is the most nutrient dense food, containing over 65 minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids. It’s actually one of the original sources of Omega 3 and 6; many people confuse fish as being the only source of Omega fatty acids, when in fact they originally became high in Omegas because of their high consumption of algae (source).
Health benefits of E3Live include:
- Increased energy, vitality, and endurance
- Supports a healthy mood balance and ability to manage everyday stress
- Supports healthy intestinal and digestive systems
- Faster recovery time after exercise
- Restored overall biochemical balance
- Long-lasting energy boost
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Improves health of skin, nails, and hair (source)
- Easily absorbed in comparison to other supplements
- Contains natural antioxidants, organic minerals, all vitamins, all amino acids (60% protein and contains all 8 essential amino acids), essential fats, and enzymes (source)
- High quantity of chlorophyll, an antioxidant that aids in liver function and digestion
- Prevents cancer and tumour growth
- Aids in heavy metal detoxification
- Mitigates menopausal symptoms
How much should I consume and what symptoms should I expect?
It is recommended to start with 1 tablespoon daily (unless it’s in capsule form), after which you can choose to gradually increase the amount. Serving size also depends on how often you already consume blue-green algae (such as spirulina or chlorella).
Since E3live is a natural detoxifier, many people will experience different symptoms depending on the state of their health. The healthier your diet and the less toxins you’re exposed to, the less symptoms you’ll experience. However, if you have a diet high in processed foods and animal products, use personal care products that contain synthetic chemicals, and/or are exposed to toxins (which can be difficult to avoid), your body will begin to eliminate these toxins from its cells through detoxification once you start taking E3Live.
Symptoms from detoxification may include:
- Increased flatulence, constipation, and diarrhea
- Skin eruptions
- Runny nose and other cold and flu symptoms
- Fatigue and weakness (source)
The good news is the benefits of detoxification seriously outweigh the potential negative side effects. During the first week of taking the product, your body will dispose of approximately 60% of its accumulated waste. New York Times proclaimed fasting guru and detoxification expert Dr. Gabriel Cousens states, “This is probably the best single food for the brain that exists,” highlighting success stories amongst Alzheimer’s patients who had only taken the product for about 6 months and experienced significant improvement in their mental health. Cousens also recommends using E3Live for body cleansing and detoxification.
Evolve Your Inbox & Stay Conscious Daily
Inspiration and all our best content, straight to your inbox.
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.