Wayne Dyer was a man who was so loving, inspiring, wise, and epic left his body to go take care of whatever is next for him. Dyer had a impact on my life personally and I know many would say the same, particularly when they think about the books he wrote, the talks he gave, and that feeling he gave you that allowed you to just ‘get it’ when it comes to personal development concepts.
One of the most powerful things about Dyer’s message was his nondenominational version of spirituality, an approach that I think is so important when you look at the reality of what religion causes in our world. He effectively pulled out important bits of truth from each religion and shared them with the world in a very practical way.
Which is why I love this first quote:
1.”My belief is that the truth is a truth until you organize it, and then becomes a lie. I don’t think that Jesus was teaching Christianity, Jesus was teaching kindness, love, concern, and peace. What I tell people is don’t be Christian, be Christ-like. Don’t be Buddhist, be Buddha-like.”
2. “A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
3. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.”
4. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”
5. “It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”
6. “I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.”
7. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
8. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
9. “Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.”
10.”The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
Grab these quotes, print them out on a piece of paper, and put them up somewhere you can see them. Something as simple yet profound as seeing these pieces of wisdom every day can have a big impact on your life. Wayne Dyer will never be forgotten. His work will be etched into history for a very long time.
If you have a favorite Wayne Dyer quote, please feel free to share it below!
Why are vaccines the greatest controversy of the 21st century? Because it affects so many people and because there are lies being covered up.
An incredibly new docu series is exploring this entire subject. Bringing together experts in the field, doctors, scientists and more to explore the topic in a way that has never been done before.
Learn all their is to know about vaccines in The Truth About Vaccines. Get Access Now!