Creativity is a valuable trait in the modern marketplace. Employers are seeking talented and creative individuals to fill their company with potential. Tracy Owen, HR and social media manager at AustralianWritings company, quotes: “Creativity is praised in the educational system, as students always have to compose different essays and use their minds in order to develop creative projects.”
More than that, creativity creates innovation, and innovation creates progress towards greater things. Creative people such as Albert Einstein or Thomas Edison have been responsible for some of our greatest innovations, and people like Elon Musk continue this trend today.
He has created so many empowering services and filled so many needs. He created Tesla Motors, the first car company that focuses on electric fuel. Besides that, he has also developed the first private nuclear station, SpaceX, the company that promises to send people to Mars.
All these revolutionary ideas came from brilliant minds that used their creativity assets in order to create great things.
Creative people are always doing better. That’s a fact. This is because we, as people, are supposed to deal with so many issues and setbacks during our lives. We need to reach financial stability, we need to establish our own families, we need to do so many things until our time is over.
All of our actions require a certain degree of creativity; there are always choices to make, and the more we use our creative minds, the better we will do in life. Creative people have an easier time solving problems, for example, because they can think outside the box and come up with multiple solutions to the same problem.
The below list of quotes should help motivate you to start flexing those creativity muscles.
1. “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
Indeed, creativity requires a certain degree of courage. Some people just won’t let their minds wander toward something out of the ordinary. You have to let your mind work and never limit its reach.
2. “Around here, however, we don’t look backward for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney Company
Even though mass media makes curious people look bad, you must understand that curiosity is a highly valuable trait to have, particularly if you’re looking to develop your knowledge and skills. Curiosity always leads to creativity and good answers!
3. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.” – Albert Einstein
Sometimes it’s just good to leave our rational thinking aside and focus on our creative thinking. We need to look beyond the limits of what we think is logical, or possible, in order to move past them.
4. “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”– Sylvia Plath
If you doubt your own thoughts, then it means that you have a problem. The doubt that you keep in your mind is going to sabotage your success and dreams. Besides that, it also kills creativity. Make sure that you are content with your thoughts and feelings; always!
5. “Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.” – Albert Einstein
When you’re a team that’s made up of creative people, you somehow become even more creative than you usually are. Einstein said it right.
6. “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.” – Theodore Levitt
It’s just like planning and taking action. Using your creativity, you pop ideas out of your head. If you have the personal power to take action and make them real, you will develop revolutionary innovations.
7. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
Be curious, ask around, learn more, see more, experience more. This is what life’s all about. If we’re creative about the way we live our lives, we’ll be much more fulfilled.
8. “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
When we are children, we tend to let our minds fly away so often. With time, we tend to become more and more limited. We limit our choices, our dreams, our goals. Well, don’t be afraid to access your inner child’s mind and start dreaming!
9. “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” – Roger Von Oech
Failure is so important! So many people are afraid of it, but it can only turn out in two great results. First, you find out what doesn’t work, and second, you unleash your creativity in order to come up with a different solution.
10. “There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns.” – Edward De Bono
If there were no creative people, we wouldn’t be such an advanced civilization. Maybe we would still live like our ancestors. Our need to create took us here.
11. “It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong than to be always right by having no ideas at all.” – Edward De Bono
Indeed. Having more bad ideas is always better than not thinking of ideas at all. Be creative, and some of those idea results will bring the magic.
12. “The heart and soul of the company is creativity and innovation.” – Bob Iger
Modern companies rely on creative people. They even give employees full control over their work as long as they come up with productive and creative solutions.
13. “Doors are for people with no imagination.” – Derek Landy
A door is basically an obstacle that needs to be overcome. Imagination often carries our thoughts on long journeys, but our conscious minds are always objecting. We put doors to our imagination and that’s a serious problem!
14. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
Look at writers for example – the pure act of writing requires a certain degree of creativity. The more you write, more you’ll evolve and cultivate your creativity. You see, you can almost never exhaust your creativity. By being constantly creative you are only going to develop this trait!
15. “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” – Ken Robinson
Don’t be afraid to be wrong; never. It’s your right to guess. If you want to start thinking out of the box, never be afraid of what people believe or how your actions will turn out. Test and see!
Creativity is such an important trait. People that ignore its importance will always have to lose something. Nurturing this trait and trying to improve it during your life is truly essential for your long term future.
Your life path number can tell you A LOT about you.
With the ancient science of Numerology you can find out accurate and revealing information just from your name and birth date.
Get your free numerology reading and learn more about how you can use numerology in your life to find out more about your path and journey. Get Your free reading.