An episode of Dr Phil aired recently in which a woman spoke about being born into sexual slavery. She talked about her life having been sexually abused from before she could talk right through to adulthood. An “owner” had control of her, and sold her to wealthy clients for sexual/sadistic abuse and torture.
People have had mixed reactions to this. A number of people seem to have taken Kendall’s story on board and believe her, and consider this information in light of several other stories that have brought to light the reality of organized sexual abuse. To scratch the surface in the mainstream media:
--> Help Support CE: Become a member of CETV and get access to exclusive news and courses to help empower you to become an effective changemaker. Also, help us beat censorship! Click here to join.
- 4,444 victims: extent of abuse in Catholic church in Australia revealed
- Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 men
- Fifth man charged with dressing up as an animal and raping a small boy as part of sick ‘furry fetish’ pedophile ring
- Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops
- ‘World’s largest paedophile ring’ uncovered
Some people do not believe her, and are unwilling to entertain the possibility that organized groups with a lot of money could be engaged in such practices.
I completely get that. I don’t want it to be true either. My work with sexual abuse victims, however, has opened my eyes to a horrific reality that exists in our world — including in small, everyday communities in Western society, where people would never imagine this is happening. I have met people who were prostituted by family members for money, trafficked through gangs, and abused by groups of trusted people.
For these women and men to even be sitting in front of me ready to talk, they have to have already (mostly) overcome the overwhelming fear that they will be found and killed for telling the truth about what happened to them. Abuse like this is so incredibly horrifying to experience, that the shock of it alone can be enough to fear any possible repercussions for trying to get away or reach out for help once they are away from the abusers. Many people who live through sexual /sadistic abuse cannot bring themselves to talk about what happened because they fear no-one would believe them.
How has this widespread problem existed in relative secrecy for so long?
I believe there are a few elements to this.
Physical Control by Perpetrators
Perpetrators go to great lengths to cover their tracks. This can mean ending someone’s life in some cases. Other sexual abuse victims can be kept in slavery and never given the opportunity to escape.
Mental Control by Perpetrators
For those for whom there may be a possibility of escape, perpetrators will use skilled manipulation to keep a victim terrified and under control. People or animals may be killed in front of them, to demonstrate what will happen if they don’t comply or ever try to escape. Other abusers who harm children who are still living in the community may make threats while carrying out the abuse, like: “If you ever tell anyone, I will kill your Mother/baby brother/best friend,” or “If you try to talk about this, I will do to your little sister what I have been doing to you.”
Other manipulative words focus on the victim being the one who is to blame for the abuse. Some perpetrators tell the one they are abusing things like: “You are dirty and this is your fault,” or “If you didn’t look like that I wouldn’t be doing this to you.” In the case of Kendall, she was told “You were born for this purpose” and nothing in her life proved otherwise.
Manipulative words have the potential to sink in and become belief systems. Victims can feel either too afraid to talk because of what the abuser will do, or they can believe that it is their fault and no-one would offer them help anyway.
Abusers whose victims still live in the community have usually gone to great lengths to establish themselves in positions of authority and trust. The perpetrators of abuse on these children are usually known to them or their family, but trusted because of the position they hold or their ability to manipulate the parents into believing they are good people.
This can make it even harder for victims to speak out, because people react with disbelief because it does not fit the picture they have built in their minds of the alleged perpetrator. The more well-established this positive picture is in people’s minds, the harder it is to get someone to believe that the perpetrator would actually do something like that (think Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and Bill Cosby).
A huge step for victims of sexual abuse is finally making the decision to reach out for help and speak to someone about what happened to them. For some, this has happened after a big internal battle where part of their conditioning tells them they are worth nothing and they don’t deserve any help. A small voice inside, however, is saying “No, it’s not okay for this to happen to anyone” and this is the voice I hope they listen to.
Failure to be Believed
Sexual abuse perpetrators and human traffickers know that most people are good, decent people, who would never dream of committing rape/sexual abuse, or sadistic torture. They exploit this fact to the utmost degree. Many victims who have spoken out about being abused/trafficked/tortured have been met with utter disbelief. It is so incredibly hard for a person to have lived through what a sexual abuse survivor has lived through, have fought a battle to find the courage to talk about it, only to be dismissed.
Why Does This Happen?
Why do good people sometimes fail to believe victims of sexual abuse?
For many people, it is actually too much to believe that this is happening, and happening to great numbers of people. Of course we all want there to be another explanation. But where are all these women and children who go missing every day? Where are they?
I have listened to people whose parents didn’t believe them ask me why. “Why didn’t they believe me?” It is such a heart-breaking question. One of the ways I have tried to make sense of it has been by looking inside myself. There was a stage as a newly practicing therapist when I wasn’t sure I could do a job where my sole focus would be to work with people who had suffered sexual abuse. I knew that I would have to be there with them, fully present and with an open heart, holding space and helping them work through the depths of their pain, and I didn’t know if I could do it.
What I have found through working in mental health is that sexual abuse is happening everywhere. People like me had to learn how to face our fear and help anyway, even if we thought we might cry. Because if not us, who? If not now, when??
This is why I think that people sometimes turn away from victims and do not believe them; because they are not ready to face that amount of pain. They are not ready to accept that humans do this to each other, or would do that to their own child. Maybe they have no explanation for why humans do this to each other, so because they can’t rationally understand it, they reject it. Maybe they are not ready to accept that we live in a world where this is happening every day, by people in all levels of society, because that is far too horrifying.
It is time for us all to realize that this is happening. Widespread sexual abuse and human trafficking is a reality in our world today.
To help the ones who need our help now, or may one day reach out to us, we as a collective need to learn how to face this painful truth, with all the emotion it brings up in us.
When we can turn toward our own painful emotional reactions with acceptance and compassion, we can begin to come to terms with what is happening. Doing this helps us learn how to nurture ourselves with love through our own pain, and we then feel more compassion and empathy for those who are suffering around us. This is how we as humanity can come through this as a whole, in support of each other.
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Multiple Studies Strongly Suggest Wireless Radiation Is Harming Our Bees
- The Facts:
Unnatural sources of electromagnetic seem to be harming not only us, but our bees, trees and other insects.
- Reflect On:
How is so much of this technology able to rollout without appropriate safety testing? Why do many countries already have bans and restrictions in places like schools and nursing homes?
Multiple studies have shown that unnatural sources of electromagnetic radiation “biological effects. period. This is no longer a subject for debate when you look at PubMed and the peer-reviewed literature. These effects are seen in all life forms; plants, animals, insects, microbes. In humans, we have clear evidence of cancer now, there is no question. We have evidence of DNA damage, cardiomyopathy, which is the precursor of congestive heart failure, neuropsychiatric effects…” – Dr. Sharon Goldberg, an internal medicine physician.
Here’s one out of thousands of studies that properly outline the health and environmental concerns of wireless radiation, including the novel 5G technology that’s been rolling out all over the world. Not long ago, The Environmental Health Trust filed a case against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission regarding 5G and wireless radiation, citing health and environmental concerns.
Hundreds of scientists have been petitioning the United Nations about this issue but to no avail. Despite the concerns raising by more than 2000 studies, the topic is still ridiculed and sometimes even deemed a “conspiracy within the mainstream media.
What Happened: The Environmental Health TrustThe information below comes from and was put together by .
Electromagnetic fields from powerlines, cell phones, cell towers and wireless has been shown to negatively impact birds, bees, wildlife and our environment in numerous peer reviewed research studies. Specifically, electromagnetic radiation has been found to alter bee behavior, produce biochemical changes and impact bee reproduction.
A publication by Daniel Favre describes the methodology for a study in which direct adverse were seen in the bees’ behavior following exposure to electromagnetic fields. Favre states, “The present data strongly suggest that honeybee colonies are affected and disturbed by electromagnetic waves (RF-EMF).” In his comprehensive review article, Ulrich Warnke cites multiple studies which examine the effects of radiofrequency radiation exposure on bees and notes the vital importance of bees as pollinators. Research has found behavioral effects after electromagnetic radiation exposure including inducing artificial worker piping (Favre, 2011), disrupting navigation abilities (Goldsworthy, 2009; Sainudeen, 2011; Kimmel et al., 2007) decreasing rate egg laying rate (Sharma and Kumar, 2010) and reducing colony strength (Sharma and Kumar, 2010; Harst et al., 2006). Furthermore, Neelima Kumar and colleagues found cell phone radiation influences honey bees’ behavior and physiology. (2011).
As Clarke et al. (2013) has reported, bees have a particular sensory modality which allows them to detect electric fields, and thus they are particularly susceptible to large amounts of electromagnetic radiation.
5G Millimeter Waves, Bees and Insects
“Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” published in Scientific Reports is the first study to investigate how insects (including the Western honeybee) absorb the higher frequencies (2 GHz to 120 GHz) to be used in the 4G/5G rollout. The scientific simulations showed increases in absorbed power between 3% to 370% when the insects were exposed to the frequencies. Researchers concluded, “This could lead to changes in insect behaviour, physiology, and morphology over time….” (Thielens 2018)
Clearly, more research is necessary to understand the full impact of RFR on bees and other insects. However, enough research has been performed to indicate an urgent need to reduce electromagnetic radiation exposures to protect the bee population and in turn, protect the environment. As 5G will increase radiation exposures and use new higher frequencies shown to be highly absorbed into insects , scientists are calling for a moratorium on 5G.
Colony Collapse Disorder is thought to be caused by a combination of several factors including pesticides, chemicals and parasitic infection. Importantly, researchers have proposed that the stress of ever increasing electromagnetic radiation exposure has weakened bee populations and added stress that then results in decreased ability to maintain their health when also exposed to increased pesticides, chemicals and infections. The bees resistance to environmental stressors is weakened by EMF exposure.
Herriman, Sasha. “Study links bee decline to cell phones.” CNN (30 June 2010).
Chokshi, Niraj. “If Cell Phones Are Behind the Bee Decline, What Are They Doing to Humans?” The Atalantic (30 June 2010).
- “In a study at Panjab University in Chandigarh, northern India, researchers fitted cell phones to a hive and powered them up for two fifteen-minute periods each day. After three months, they found the bees stopped producing honey, egg production by the queen bee halved, and the size of the hive dramatically reduced.”
- “Andrew Goldsworthy, a biologist from Imperial College, London, told CNN that the reason may have to do with radiation from cell phones and cell towers disturbing the molecules of the chemical cryptochrome, which bees and other animals use for navigation. The “other animals” part there is key: it includes humans.”
Derbyshire, David. “Why a mobile phone ring may make bees buzz off: Insects infuriated by handset signals.” Daily Mail (13 May 2011).
- Dr Favre, a teacher who previously worked as a biologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, said: ‘This study shows that the presence of an active mobile phone disturbs bees – and has a dramatic effect.’
- He placed two mobile phones under a beehive and recorded the high pitched calls made by the bees when the handsets were switched off, placed on stand-by and activated.
- Around 20 to 40 minutes after the phones were activated, the bees began to emit “piping” calls – a series of high pitched squeaks that announce the start of swarming.
“Cell Phones Caused Mysterious Worldwide Bee Deaths, Study Finds.” Fox News (13 May 2011).
RESEARCH STUDIES AND REPORTS
- Exposure to ELF EMF reduced aversive learning performance and also increased aggression scores
- “These results indicate that short-term exposure to ELF EMFs, at levels that could be encountered in bee hives placed under power lines, reduced aversive learning and increased aggression levels. These behavioural changes could have wider ecological implications in terms of the ability of bees to interact with, and respond appropriately to, threats and negative environmental stimuli.”
Shepherd et al., Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields impair the Cognitive and Motor Abilities of Honey Bees, Scientific Reports volume 8, Article number: 7932 (2018)
- Extremely low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF) pollution from overhead powerlines is known to cause biological effects across many phyla, but these effects are poorly understood. Honey bees are important pollinators across the globe and due to their foraging flights are exposed to relatively high levels of ELF EMF in proximity to powerlines. Here we ask how acute exposure to 50 Hz ELF EMFs at levels ranging from 20–100 µT, found at ground level below powerline conductors, to 1000–7000 µT, found within 1 m of the conductors, affects honey bee olfactory learning, flight, foraging activity and feeding. ELF EMF exposure was found to reduce learning, alter flight dynamics, reduce the success of foraging flights towards food sources, and feeding.
- The results suggest that 50 Hz ELF EMFs emitted from powerlines may represent a prominent environmental stressor for honey bees, with the potential to impact on their cognitive and motor abilities, which could in turn reduce their ability to pollinate crops.
Cammaerts, Marie-Claire. “Is electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD? A work plan for testing this hypothesis.” Journal of Behavior 2.1 (2017): 1006.
- The decline of domestic bees all over the world is an important problem still not well understood by scientists and beekeepers, and far from being solved. Its reasons are numerous: among others, the use of pesticides and insecticides, the decrease of plant diversity, and bee’s parasites. Besides these threats, there is a potential adverse factor little considered: manmade electromagnetism.
- The present paper suggests two simple experimental protocols for bringing to the fore the potential adverse effect of electromagnetism on bees and to act consequently. The first one is the observation of bees’ avoidance of a wireless apparatus; the second one is the assessment of colonies’ strength and of the intensity of the electromagnetism field (EMF) surrounding them. If bees avoid a wireless apparatus, if hives in bad health are located in EMF of a rather high intensity, it can be presumed that bees are affected by manmade electromagnetism. This should enable searching for palliative measures.
Favre, Daniel. “Disturbing Honeybees’ Behavior with Electromagnetic Waves: a Methodology.” Journal of Behavior 2.2 (2017): 1010.
- “Mobile phone companies and policy makers point to studies with contradictory results and usually claim that there is a lack of scientific proof of adverse effects of electromagnetic fields on animals. The present perspective article describes an experiment on bees, which clearly shows the adverse effects of electromagnetic fields on these insects’ behavior. The experiment should be reproduced by other researchers so that the danger of manmade electromagnetism (for bees, nature and thus humans) ultimately appears evident to anyone.”
Balmori, Alfonso. “Anthropogenic radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as an emerging threat to wildlife orientation.” Science of The Total Environment 518–519 (2015): 58–60.
- Current evidence indicates that exposure at levels that are found in the environment (in urban areas and near base stations) may particularly alter the receptor organs to orient in the magnetic field of the earth.
- These results could have important implications for migratory birds and insects, especially in urban areas, but could also apply to birds and insects in natural and protected areas where there are powerful base station emitters of radiofrequencies.
Redlarski, Grzegorz, et al. “The influence of electromagnetic pollution on living organisms: historical trends and forecasting changes.” BioMed Research International 2015.234098 (2015).
- “Current technologies have become a source of omnipresent electromagnetic pollution from generated electromagnetic fields and resulting electromagnetic radiation. In many cases this pollution is much stronger than any natural sources of electromagnetic fields or radiation. The harm caused by this pollution is still open to question since there is no clear and definitive evidence of its negative influence on humans. This is despite the fact that extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields were classified as potentially carcinogenic.
- For these reasons, in recent decades a significant growth can be observed in scientific research in order to understand the influence of electromagnetic radiation on living organisms. However, for this type of research the appropriate selection of relevant model organisms is of great importance. It should be noted here that the great majority of scientific research papers published in this field concerned various tests performed on mammals, practically neglecting lower organisms.
- In that context the objective of this paper is to systematise our knowledge in this area, in which the influence of electromagnetic radiation on lower organisms was investigated, including bacteria, E. coli and B. subtilis, nematode, Caenorhabditis elegans, land snail, Helix pomatia, common fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster, and clawed frog, Xenopus laevis.”
Richard Odemer, Franziska Odemer, Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMF) on honey bee queen development and mating success
- We have therefore exposed honey bee queen larvae to the radiation of a common mobile phone device (GSM) during all stages of their pre-adult development including pupation. After 14 days of exposure, hatching of adult queens was assessed and mating success after further 11 days, respectively. Moreover, full colonies were established of five of the untreated and four of the treated queens to contrast population dynamics. We found that mobile phone radiation had significantly reduced the hatching ratio but not the mating success.
Clarke, Dominic, et al. “Detection and Learning of Floral Electric Fields by Bumblebees.” Science 340.6128 (2013): 66-9.
- “We report a formerly unappreciated sensory modality in bumblebees (Bombus terrestris), detection of floral electric fields. Because floral electric fields can change within seconds, this sensory modality may facilitate rapid and dynamic communication between flowers and their pollinators.”
Cucurachi, C., et al. “A review of the ecological effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF).” Environment International 51 (2013): 116–40.
- RF-EMF had a significant effect on birds, insects, other vertebrates, other organisms and plants in 70% of the studies.
- Development and reproduction of birds and insects are the most strongly affected endpoints.
Favre, Daniel. “Mobile phone induced honeybee worker piping.” Apidologie 42 (2011): 270-9.
- Electromagnetic waves originating from mobile phones had a dramatic impact on the behavior of the bees, namely by inducing the worker piping signal. In natural conditions, worker piping either announces the swarming process of the bee colony or is a signal of a disturbed bee colony.
Goldsworthy, Andrew. “The Birds, the Bees and Electromagnetic Pollution: How electromagnetic fields can disrupt both solar and magnetic bee navigation and reduce immunity to disease all in one go.” (2009).
- Many of our birds are disappearing mysteriously from the urban environment and our bees are now under serious threat. There is increasing evidence that at least some of this is due to electromagnetic pollution such as that from cell towers, cell phones, DECT cordless phones and Wifi. It appears capable of interfering with their navigation systems and also their circadian rhythms, which in turn reduces their resistance to disease. The most probable reason is that these animals use a group of magnetically-sensitive substances called cryptochromes for magnetic and solar navigation and also to control the activity of their immune systems.
Goldsworthy, Andrew. “The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields: Problems and Solutions.” (2012)
- “Many of the reported biological effects of non-ionising electromagnetic fields occur at levels too low to cause significant heating; i.e. they are non thermal. Most of them can be accounted for by electrical effects on living cells and their membranes. The alternating fields generate alternating electric currents that flow through cells and tissues and remove structurally-important calcium ions from cell membranes, which then makes them leak.”
Thielens et al., “Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” Scientific Reports volume 8, Article number: 3924 (2018)
- “Insects are continually exposed to Radio-Frequency (RF) electromagnetic fields at different frequencies. This paper is the first to report the absorbed RF electromagnetic power in four different types of insects as a function of frequency from 2 GHz to 120 GHz. All insects showed a general increase in absorbed RF power at and above 6 GHz, in comparison to the absorbed RF power below 6 GHz. Our simulations showed that a shift of 10% of the incident power density to frequencies above 6 GHz would lead to an increase in absorbed power between 3–370%.”
- “This could lead to changes in insect behaviour, physiology, and morphology over time due to an increase in body temperatures, from dielectric heating. The studied insects that are smaller than 1 cm show a peak in absorption at frequencies (above 6 GHz), which are currently not often used for telecommunication, but are planned to be used in the next generation of wireless telecommunication systems.”
Greggers, Uwe, et al. “Reception and learning of electric fields in bees.” Proceedings of the Royal Society B 280.1759 (2013).
- Honeybees, like other insects, accumulate electric charge in flight, and when their body parts are moved or rubbed together. We report that bees emit constant and modulated electric fields when flying, landing, walking and during the waggle dance.
- The electric fields emitted by dancing bees consist of low- and high-frequency components. Both components induce passive antennal movements in stationary bees according to Coulomb’s law. Bees learn both the constant and the modulated electric field components in the context of appetitive proboscis extension response conditioning.
- Using this paradigm, we identify mechanoreceptors in both joints of the antennae as sensors. Other mechanoreceptors on the bee body are potentially involved but are less sensitive. Using laser vibrometry, we show that the electrically charged flagellum is moved by constant and modulated electric fields and more strongly so if sound and electric fields interact.
- Recordings from axons of the Johnston organ document its sensitivity to electric field stimuli. Our analyses identify electric fields emanating from the surface charge of bees as stimuli for mechanoreceptors, and as biologically relevant stimuli, which may play a role in social communication.
Harst, Wolfgang, Jochen Kuhn and Hermann Stever. “Can Electromagnetic Exposure Cause a Change in Behaviour? Studying Possible Non-thermal Influences on Honey Bees – An Approach Within the Framework of Educational Informatics.” Acta Systemica-IIAS International Journal 6.1 (2006): 1-6.
- A pilot study on honeybees testing the effects of non-thermal, high frequency electromagnetic radiation on beehive weight and flight return behavior. In exposed hives, bees constructed 21% fewer cells in the hive frames after 9 days than those unexposed.
Odemer, Richard & Odemer, Franziska. (2019). Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMF) on honey bee queen development and mating success. Science of The Total Environment. 661. 553-562. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.154.
- Chronic RF-EMF exposure significantly reduced hatching of honey bee queens. Mortalities occurred during pupation, not at the larval stages. Mating success was not adversely affected by the irradiation.mAfter the exposure, surviving queens were able to establish intact colonies.
Kimmel, Stefan, et al. “Electromagnetic radiation: influences on honeybees (Apis mellifera).” IIAS-InterSymp Conference (2007).
- 39.7% of the non-irradiated bees had returned to their hives while only 7.3% of the irradiated bees had.
Kumar, Neelima R., Sonika Sangwan, and Pooja Badotra. “Exposure to cell phone radiations produces biochemical changes in worker honey bees.” Toxicology International 18.1 (2011): 70–2.
- The present study was carried out to find the effect of cell phone radiations on various biomolecules in the adult workers of Apis mellifera L. The results of the treated adults were analyzed and compared with the control. Radiation from the cell phone influences honey bees’ behavior and physiology. There was reduced motor activity of the worker bees on the comb initially, followed by en masse migration and movement toward “talk mode” cell phone. The initial quiet period was characterized by rise in concentration of biomolecules including proteins, carbohydrates and lipids, perhaps due to stimulation of body mechanism to fight the stressful condition created by the radiations. At later stages of exposure, there was a slight decline in the concentration of biomolecules probably because the body had adapted to the stimulus.
Lambinet, Veronika, et al. “Honey bees possess a polarity-sensitive magnetoreceptor.” Journal of Comparative Physiology A(2017): 1-8
- “Honey bees, Apis mellifera, exploit the geomagnetic field for orientation during foraging and for alignment of their combs within hives. We tested the hypothesis that honey bees sense the polarity of magnetic fields.”
- We created an engineered magnetic anomaly in which the magnetic field generally either converged toward a sugar reward in a watch glass, or away from it. After bees in behavioral field studies had learned to associate this anomaly with a sugar water reward, we subjected them to two experiments performed in random order. In both experiments, we presented bees with two identical sugar water rewards, one of which was randomly marked by a magnetic field anomaly. During the control experiment, the polarity of the magnetic field anomaly was maintained the same as it was during the training session. During the treatment experiment, it was reversed.
- We predicted that bees would not respond to the altered anomaly if they were sensitive to the polarity of the magnetic field. Our findings that bees continued to respond to the magnetic anomaly when its polarity was in its unaltered state, but did not respond to it when its polarity was reversed, support the hypothesis that honey bees possess a polarity-sensitive magnetoreceptor.
Oschman, James and Nora Oschman. “Electromagnetic communication and olfaction in insects.” Frontier Perspectives (2004).
Philips, Alasdair and Jean Philips. “Animals, Birds, Insects and Plants.” Radiofrequency EMFS and Health Risks (2017).
- The current problem is thought to be a combination of different factors. Pesticides are weakening the bees without killing them, making them more susceptible to other environmental pollutants. The bees seem to leave the hive looking for nectar and fail to return.
EMFs from telecommunications infrastructures could interfere with bees’ biological clocks that enable them to compensate properly for the sun’s movements and may fly in the wrong direction when attempting to return to the hive. They could disappear mysteriously. This phenomenon has been widely reported in the past months.
“Report on Possible Impacts of Communication Towers on Wildlife Including Birds and Bees.” Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India, 2010.
- This report details the on impacts of communication towers on wildlife including birds and bees submitted to MoEF. It warns of harmful radiation and recommends special laws to protect urban flora & fauna from threats radiation emerging from mobile towers.
Sainudeen, Sahib.S. “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Clashes with Honey Bees.” International Journal of Environmental Sciences 1.5 (2011).
- Recently a sharp decline in population of honey bees has been observed in Kerala. Although the bees are susceptible to diseases and attacked by natural enemies like wasps, ants and wax moth, constant vigilance on the part of the bee keepers can over come these adverse conditions. The present plunge in population (< 0.01) was not due to these reasons. It was caused by man due to unscientific proliferation of towers and mobile phones.”
- Six colonies of honeybees ( Apis mellifera ) were selected. Three colonies were selected as test colonies (T1,T2&T3) and the rest were as control (C1,C2&C3). The test colonies were provided with mobile phones in working conditions with frequency of 900 MHz for 10 minutes for a short period of ten days. After ten days the worker bees never returned hives in the test colonies. The massive amount of radiation produced by mobile phones and towers is actually frying the navigational skills of the honey bees and preventing them from returning back to their hives.
- The study concludes, “More must also be done to compensate individuals and communities put at risk. Insurance covering diseases related to towers, such as cancer, should be provided for free to people living in 1 km radius around the tower. Independent monitoring of radiation levels and overall health of the community and nature surrounding towers is necessary to identify hazards early. Communities need to be given the opportunity to reject cell towers and national governments need to consider ways of growing their cellular networks without constantly exposing people to radiation.”
Sharma, V.P. and N.K. Kumar. “Changes in honeybee behaviour and biology under the influence of cellphone radiations.” Current Science 98.10 (2010): 1376-8.
- We have compared the performance of honeybees in cell phone radiation exposed and unexposed colonies. A significant (p < 0.05) decline in colony strength and in the egg laying rate of the queen was observed. The behaviour of exposed foragers was negatively influenced by the exposure, there was neither honey nor pollen in the colony at the end of the experiment.”
Sivani, S., and D. Sudarsanam. “Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem – A Review.” Biology and Medicine, vol. 4, no. 4, 2012, pp. 202–16.
- There is an urgent need for further research and “of the 919 research papers collected on birds, bees, plants, other animals, and humans, 593 showed impacts, 180 showed no impacts, and 196 were inconclusive studies”.
- “One can take the precautionary principle approach and reduce RF-EMF radiation effects of cell phone towers by relocating towers away from densely populated areas, increasing height of towers or changing the direction of the antenna.”
Warnke, Ulrich. “Birds, Bees and Mankind: Destroying Nature by ‘Electrosmog’.” Competence Initiative for the Protection of Humanity, Environment and Democracy 1 (2009).
- Bees pollinate approximately 1/3 of all crops and they are disappearing by the millions. Warnke raises the concern that the dense, energetic mesh of electromagnetic fields from wireless technologies may be the cause.
“Briefing Paper on the Need for Research into the Cumulative Impacts of Communication Towers on Migratory Birds and Other Wildlife in the United States.” Division of Migratory Bird Management (DMBM), U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, 2009.
- “Potential Radiation Effects on Other Pollinators Radiation has also been implicated in effects on domestic honeybees, pollinators whose numbers have recently been declining due to “colony collapse disorder” (CCD) by 60% at U.S. West Coast apiaries and 70% along the East Coast (Cane and Tepedino 2001).
- CCD is being documented in Greece, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland. One theory regarding bee declines proposes that radiation from mobile phone antennas is interfering with bee navigational systems. Studies performed in Europe have documented navigational disorientation, lower honey production, and decreased bee survivorship (Harst et al. 2006, Kimmel et al. 2006, Bowling 2007).
- This research needs further replication and scientific review, including in North America. Because pollinators, including birds, bees, and bats, play a fundamental role in food security (33% of our fruits and vegetables would not exist without pollinators visiting flowers [Kevan and Phillips 2001]), as pollinator numbers decline, the price of groceries goes up.
- Harst et al. (2006) performed a pilot study on honeybees testing the effects of non-thermal, high frequency electromagnetic radiation on beehive weight and flight return behavior. They found that of 28 unexposed bees released 800 m (2,616 ft) from each of 2 hives, 16 and 17 bees returned in 28 and 32 minutes, respectively, to hives. At the 1900 MHz continuously-exposed hives, 6 bees returned to 1 hive in 38 minutes while no bees returned to the other hive. In exposed hives, bees constructed 21% fewer cells in the hive frames after 9 days than those unexposed. Harst et al. selected honeybees for study since they are good bio-indicators of environmental health and possibly of “electrosmog.” Because of some concerns raised regarding the methods used to conduct the Harst et al.(2006) study, specifically the placement of the antenna where bees could contact it (i.e., potentially a bias), the experimental methods need to be redesigned and the studies retested to better elucidate and fine tune the impacts of radiation. The results, while preliminary however, are troubling. Kimmel et al. (2006) performed field experiments on honeybees under conditions nearly identical to the Harst et al. (2006) protocol except that bees were stunned with CO2 and released simultaneously 500 m (1,635 ft) from the hives. However, in one of their experimental groups, they shielded the radiation source and antenna in a reed and clay box to address potential biases raised in the Harst et al. study. Sixteen total hives were tested, 8 of which were irradiated. After 45 minutes when the observations were terminated, 39.7% of the non-irradiated bees had returned to their hives while only 7.3% of the irradiated bees had.”
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Sundance Film Festival Co-Founder Jailed For Child Sex Abuse
- The Facts:
Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, is currently serving 6 years to life for child sex abuse.
- Reflect On:
How many people in the entertainment/political/financial elite are involved in this type of activity? Are some of them our "leaders" and "icons?"
What Happened: Last year Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, film director and producer, founding executive director of the Sundance Institute was convicted and put in jail for 6 years to life for child sex abuse. Who knows how many years he will actually serve.
According to truthandtransparency.org:
Days after molesting David, Van Wagenen’s son’s friend, Sterling Van Wagenen turned himself into police at the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s office. In a transcript obtained by Truth & Transparency, Van Wagenen implies he was encouraged to turn himself in by his therapist in Provo, Utah. The name of the therapist is either redacted or was not mentioned, but it is suspected to be David Hamblin who was mentioned in a police report previously released by Truth & Transparency.
According to deadline.com:
Sterling Van Wagenen was convicted for touching a young girl on two occasions between 2013 and 2015 when she was 7 and 9 years old. The sentencing judge said in court that he hoped the parole board will keep the 72-year-old Van Wagenen in prison longer than the six-years minimum.
Why This Is Important: Although these events transpired last year, I feel it’s still important to bring attention to them given the fact that a lot “high profile” people within Hollywood politics and more seem to constantly be battling these types of accusations and charges. For example, Michael Laney, the 73 year old ex Vice President of the Walt Disney Corporation has been jailed for sexually abusing a 7-year old girl, while being accused of multiple other rape and sexual abuse cases. You can read more about that story here.
This isn’t the first time Walt Disney Co. executives have been implicated in this type of activity. For example, in 2017 Jon Heely, who was Disney’s director of music publishing since 2000, was arraigned on charges of “lewd and lascivious acts” with a child. He was arrested on Nov. 16 by the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department. He was accused of sexually abusing two girls, one when she was 15 and another when she was 11. Apparently, this investigation is still ongoing, and he is set to see a jury for the second time after the original jury was unable to reach a verdict. There are countless examples, even from those who have been abused themselves.
Popular actress Bella Thorne, who was also a child actress opened up about her experiences, particular at Disney, in a 2019 interview where she said she was constantly sexually abused from the ages of 6 to 14. You can read more about that here.
Netflix has come under intense scrutiny for promoting a new film called “cuties.” If you take a look at the trailer, you can see the number of “thumbs down” clicks far outnumbers the “thumbs up” by well over 1.5 million people. It seems that the majority of people believe this film is promoting the sexualization of young people, and it doesn’t help that Hollywood and the film industry in general is and has been plagued with pedophilia.
In a letter, Sen. Ted Cruz called for the Department of Justice to investigate Netflix and Cuties; Sen. Tulsi Gabbard tweeted on Friday that the film “will certainly whet the appetite of pedophiles and help fuel the child sex-trafficking trade.”
Many people in this space feel there has been a deliberate agenda to ‘sexualize’ children as well as to normalize pedophilia. In this article, activist Elina St. Onge explains how she found a child whom she deeply cares for exposed to over-sexualized imagery in the form of a comic book that was found in the kids section of a public library.
What is going on here? Is there an agenda? Why is Hollywood inundated with strange pedophile symbols? Why have so many from within the industry been talking about this issue for so long? Why are mainstream media outlets like the New York Times promoting the idea that pedophilia should not be seen as a crime?
Why is there growing evidence that pedophilia and ritual abuse takes place at elite levels?
Another example would be the NXIVM case, where multiple members were implicated in some shady activity. Billionaire Clare Bronfman was indicted on racketeering charges. These charges were connected to her role as “Operations Director” for NXIVM. Clare Bronfman is the daughter of Charles Bronfman, a Canadian/American businessman and philanthropist. A very powerful person. This group was also connected to multiple daycares. A paper published in European Psychiatry titled “The cremation of care ritual: Burning of effigies or human sacrifice murder? The importance of differentiating complex trauma from schizophrenia in extreme abuse settings” by Dr. Rainer Kurz, explains, a chartered occupational psychologist (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at The University of Manchester. Master of Science (MSc) Industrial Psychology at The University of Hull)
Just like with the Epstein case, the Clinton’s are mentioned with regards to NXIVM as well.
The Rolling Stone reported:
“There are strange political connections as well. Mark Vicente, a documentary filmmaker and former high-ranking member of the group, testified at the trial of NXIVM head Keith Raniere that Clare Bronfman, the billionaire Seagram’s heiress and alleged benefactor of the organization, approached him and a few other members of the group to help her make a contribution to a Clinton campaign.” (source)
A paper published in European Psychiatry titled “The cremation of care ritual: Burning of effigies or human sacrifice murder? The importance of differentiating complex trauma from schizophrenia in extreme abuse settings” by Dr. Rainer Kurz, explains, a chartered occupational psychologist (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at The University of Manchester. Master of Science (MSc) Industrial Psychology at The University of Hull) also highlights this reality as well.
Research eventually led to the Franklin scandal that broke in 1989 when hundreds of children were apparently flown around the US to be abused by high ranking ‘Establishment’ members. Former state senator John W DeCamp, cited as one of the most effective legislators in Nebraska history, is today attorney for two of the abuse victims. A 15 year old girl disclosed that she had been abused since the age of 9 and was exposed since the age of 9 and was exposed to ‘ritual murder’ of a new born girl, a small boy (who was subsequently fried and eaten) and three others.
It’s a deep topic and what’s presented in this article is not even the tip of the iceberg. If you want to go deeper I suggest you watch the interview below.
Our Interview With a Survivor
Anneke Lucas is an author, speaker, advocate for child sex trafficking victims, founder of the non-profit organization Liberation Prison Yoga, and creator of the Unconditional Model.
Her work is based off her 30-year journey to restore her mental and physical wellbeing after surviving some of the worst atrocities known to humankind before the age of 12. Sold as a young child into a murderous pedophile network by her family, she was rescued after nearly six years of abuse and torture.
We conducted an interview with her. Below is a clip from the four part series, as it was a very long and detailed interview. You can access the full interview and start your free trial HERE on CETV, a platform we created to help combat internet censorship and allow us to continue to do our work and get the word out about various issues and topics.
There is so much evidence showing that the global financial elite (various members of big politics, corporations, Hollywood, Royal Families, and people in positions of great power, the Vatican, etc.) are engaged in ‘psychopathic behaviour.’ But are you really surprised? Look at the world and its systems and all aspects that surround humanity… It’s truly a reflection of psychopathic ‘leaders.’ And it’s a reflection of us being totally oblivious to it as a result of mass brainwashing. Still, in many cases, we support and stand up for these systems, and accept no other way. We refuse to acknowledge things that any fairly intelligent person should be able to see with a bit of investigation.
If you watch our interview with Anneke Lucas, you will see how there is a very positive and uplifting message that comes out of all of this, despite the disheartening subject matter. Human trafficking and child abuse represent the most untold stories of our generation, as they hurt millions of souls every year, many of them being children.
We are slowly coming to terms with the fact that this happens at elite levels, done by some of the most ‘prominent’ and powerful people. It’s time to talk about it, and it’s time to ask more questions. Let’s keep disclosure coming.
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Prime Minister & CMO of Canada Sued For Extreme & Unnecessary COVID-19 Measures
- The Facts:
Renowned Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, sits down with journalist Rajie Kabli to discuss a lawsuit filled against the Canadian Government for extreme COVID-19 measures.
- Reflect On:
Why are alternative perspectives being censored? Why are so many doctors and scientists presenting their opinions and research being completely ignored by mainstream media? Why are people made to point fingers at those who raise concerns?
What Happened: Renowned Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, has filed a claim with the Superior court of justice in Canada on behalf of his client and 7 other plaintiffs. They are suing the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, Canada’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Theresa Tam, Premier of Ontario Doug Ford, and many more. You can view the 196 page statement of claim here. The names and stories of some of the individual plaintiffs have been redacted on the documents by the plaintiffs themselves. Social media posts from Rocco Galati, the lawyer representing the plaintiffs, said it was done out of precaution to protect the individuals from harassment.
The plaintiffs include academics, doctors, people with disabilities and more.
Complaints include business closures, the mandating of masks and social distancing rules which the group argues are “extreme, unwarranted and unjustified” responses to the pandemic were “not scientific, nor medically-based, nor proven.” They also bring forth evidence stating that government mask mandates can cause “physical and psychological harm.”
The group accuses the WHO, mainstream media and the federal government of spreading false alarm during the COVID-19 pandemic
Why This Is Important: The sentiments shared by the plaintiffs in this case seem to be on part with many professionals across the world. For example,
More than 500 German doctors & scientists have signed on as representatives of an organization called the “Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee” to investigate what’s happening on our planet with regards to COVID-19, expressing the same sentiment. They came together to investigate the severity of the virus, and whether or not the actions taken by governments around the world, and in this case the German government, are justified and not causing more harm than good. You can more on the organizations website if interested, they’ve repeatedly shared their opinion that what is happening is completely unnecessary and harmful in many different ways. They have referred to the pandemic as “fake story all over the world.” You can read more about that here.
Dr. Michael Palmer, a chemistry professor at the University of Waterloo, Canada, who also has a medical degree with a specialization in microbiology is making headlines for for distributing a course outline to his students saying his in-class exams aren’t mandatory “because of the COVID fake emergency,” according to CBC news. The course outline was posted on social media after it was recently distributed to students. You can read more about that story here.
An article published in the British Medical Journal has suggested that quarantine measures in the United Kingdom as a result of the new coronavirus may have already killed more UK seniors than the coronavirus has during the peak of the virus. You can access that report and read more about it here.
The Physicians For Informed Consent (PIC) recently published a report titled “Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) Compares COVID-19 to Previous Seasonal and Pandemic Flu Periods.” According to them, the infection/fatality rate of COVID-19 is 0.26%. You can read more about that and access their resources and reasoning here.
John P. A. Ioannidis, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at Stanford University has said that the infection fatality rate is close to 0 percent for people under the age of 45 years old. You an read more about that story here.
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, a specialist in microbiology and one of the most cited research scientists in German history is also part of Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee mentioned above and has also expressed the same thing, multiple times early on in the pandemic all the way up to today.
Implementation of the current draconian measures that are so extremely restrict fundamental rights can only be justified if there is reason to fear that a truly, exceptionally dangerous virus is threatening us. Do any scientifically sound data exist to support this contention for COVID-19? I assert that the answer is simply, no. – Bhakdi. You can read more about him here.
Michael Levitt, a Biophysicist and a professor of structural biology at Stanford University, criticized the WHO as well as Facebook for censoring different information and informed perspectives regarding the Coronavirus. He said that “The level of stupidity going on here is amazing.” You can read more about that here.
The examples listed above aren’t even the tip of the ice-berg.
There is also the issue of deaths being attributed to covid when they’re not really a result of covid. You can read more about that and see some more examples here.
The point is, citizens scientists and doctors do not feel heard when it comes to what they want to see done by governments when it comes to the current state of our world, so they are becoming frustrated. Taking legal action seems to be the only way to get attention these days.
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Sundance Film Festival Co-Founder Jailed For Child Sex Abuse
What Happened: Last year Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, film director and producer, founding executive director of the Sundance...
COVID-19 Fatality Rate “Worst Miscalculation” in Human History – PhD Student in Epidemiology
What Happened: Ronald B. Brown, Ph.D., from the School of Public health and Health Systems at the University of Waterloo, Canada,...