President Trump has been very outspoken about his stance on abortion. Last year, he even claimed that women who have abortions should face some sort of legal punishment. He has also publicly spoke out against Planned Parenthood, specifically opposing their abortion services.
During a Republican presidential debate, Trump recognized that Planned Parenthood “helps millions and millions of women” who turn to the organization for services like breast and cervical-cancer screenings. However, he also explained that he would gladly defund it because it performs abortions, something he clearly doesn’t support.
--> Help Support CE: Become a member of CETV and get access to exclusive news and courses to help empower you to become an effective changemaker. Also, help us beat censorship! Click here to join.
One of the first steps President Trump actually took on his first day in the Oval Office was to sign a ban on federal money going to international organizations that perform or simply provide information about abortion services. Yesterday, Trump’s ban came into fruition as he signed legislation cutting off federal funding to Planned Parenthood and other organizations offering abortion services.
What Does Trump’s Anti-Abortion Law Mean?
Don’t worry, women are not being completely banned from having abortions in the U.S., but this law is certainly cause for concern for those of us that are pro-choice. However, this new law will certainly provide some barriers for women in need of abortion services or healthcare in general.
“Despite repeated promises that he would protect and invest in women’s health, President Trump has once again shown that his words carry little weight,” argued Heidi Williamson, the senior policy analyst for the Women’s Health and Rights Program at the Center for American Progress. “Trump’s actions are creating very real and damaging consequences for millions of women and their families, inflicting direct harm on already vulnerable communities.”
Towards the end of Obama’s term, he passed a rule that prevented state and local governments from withholding federal funding for family planning services regarding contraception, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy, breast and cervical cancer, and abortions. Unfortunately, the Trump administration’s new law nullifies and essentially reverses the previous actions taken by Obama.
Ironically, it was Vice President Mike Pence who cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate, who hasn’t exactly been shy in sharing his views on abortion. “A society can be judged by how it deals with its most vulnerable, the aged, the infirm, the disabled, and the unborn. I believe it with all my heart,” Pence said at one of the debates. “And I couldn’t be more proud to be standing with a pro-life candidate in Donald Trump.” (source)
Of course, one of the largest organizations that’s affected by this new law is Planned Parenthood. The majority of the federal funding Planned Parenthood actually receives supports preventative health care, birth control, pregnancy tests, and other women’s health services. In fact, only 3% of the services the organization provides are abortions.
President Trump actually proposed that Planned Parenthood could keep its funding if it stopped providing abortion services. Thankfully, the organization didn’t accept his conservative deal, stating that the organization would never do such a thing.
To be clear, we’re not advocating women should use birth control, nor are we ignorant of some of the corruption within Planned Parenthood (read more about that here and here). I actually wrote an article on the dangers of using birth control, which you can read about here. However, that doesn’t mean that women shouldn’t be entitled to make their own decisions about their body.
People are allowed to take pharmaceuticals, eat whatever they want, and subject their bodies to toxins and other harmful substances. We all have free will to do whatever we want to our own bodies. Although I believe your body is your temple and that you should treat it with care, at the end of the day, it’s ultimately just that: Your body.
Your Body, Your Choice?
The U.S. healthcare system doesn’t fund abortions anyways, with the exception of rape, incest, or to save a woman’s life. This doesn’t seem entirely fair to me, as I don’t think healthcare should be determined by the amount of money we have saved in our bank accounts.
What so many people who are anti-abortion seem to forget is that if it’s not your body, it’s not your decision to make. Who are we to judge women if they want to have an abortion? Likewise, we shouldn’t judge women if they choose not to have abortions, either. So many women are shamed into or out of having abortions by other people, it can be easy to forget that the decision shouldn’t be made at the societal level, but rather at the individual, soul level.
We shouldn’t judge any human being, regardless of the decisions they make and actions they take. We are all on our own journey, there isn’t “one right path” for us all to take during what we call “the human experience.”
Even if you yourself don’t support abortion or you don’t think you’d ever have one, that doesn’t give you the right to tell others how to think or what to do. Part of the beauty in this world is understanding why we all have such different opinions. We all endure different experiences and hold different truths, leading us to have completely opposing belief systems.
We live in a dualistic world, and so society takes these polarizing views on subjects like abortion, claiming that they’re either pro- or anti- certain topics, creating even more separatism. By claiming to be anti-abortion, you’re perpetuating a certain belief system, which could ultimately prevent you from learning from and connecting with others.
Of course, abortion isn’t a subject to take lightly, and it’s not as “black and white” as being for or against it. The physical, emotional, and energetic repercussions of having an abortion can be incredibly difficult. Abortions can lead to the manifestation of other physical ailments and can cause tons of emotional and energetic blockages for women (and even men), particularly regarding the sacral chakra.
At a soul level, I believe we choose our most difficult experiences in order to learn and grow from them. Given the difficulty surrounding the before and aftermath of abortions, why would anyone want to make that experience even more difficult for them? We shouldn’t shame people for the decisions they make, regardless of how we feel about them. The world is our greatest mirror, as we are all reflections of one another. Remember that next time you’re arguing with someone or judging someone for their actions or beliefs!
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Multiple Studies Strongly Suggest Wireless Radiation Is Harming Our Bees
- The Facts:
Unnatural sources of electromagnetic seem to be harming not only us, but our bees, trees and other insects.
- Reflect On:
How is so much of this technology able to rollout without appropriate safety testing? Why do many countries already have bans and restrictions in places like schools and nursing homes?
Multiple studies have shown that unnatural sources of electromagnetic radiation “biological effects. period. This is no longer a subject for debate when you look at PubMed and the peer-reviewed literature. These effects are seen in all life forms; plants, animals, insects, microbes. In humans, we have clear evidence of cancer now, there is no question. We have evidence of DNA damage, cardiomyopathy, which is the precursor of congestive heart failure, neuropsychiatric effects…” – Dr. Sharon Goldberg, an internal medicine physician.
Here’s one out of thousands of studies that properly outline the health and environmental concerns of wireless radiation, including the novel 5G technology that’s been rolling out all over the world. Not long ago, The Environmental Health Trust filed a case against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission regarding 5G and wireless radiation, citing health and environmental concerns.
Hundreds of scientists have been petitioning the United Nations about this issue but to no avail. Despite the concerns raising by more than 2000 studies, the topic is still ridiculed and sometimes even deemed a “conspiracy within the mainstream media.
What Happened: The Environmental Health TrustThe information below comes from and was put together by .
Electromagnetic fields from powerlines, cell phones, cell towers and wireless has been shown to negatively impact birds, bees, wildlife and our environment in numerous peer reviewed research studies. Specifically, electromagnetic radiation has been found to alter bee behavior, produce biochemical changes and impact bee reproduction.
A publication by Daniel Favre describes the methodology for a study in which direct adverse were seen in the bees’ behavior following exposure to electromagnetic fields. Favre states, “The present data strongly suggest that honeybee colonies are affected and disturbed by electromagnetic waves (RF-EMF).” In his comprehensive review article, Ulrich Warnke cites multiple studies which examine the effects of radiofrequency radiation exposure on bees and notes the vital importance of bees as pollinators. Research has found behavioral effects after electromagnetic radiation exposure including inducing artificial worker piping (Favre, 2011), disrupting navigation abilities (Goldsworthy, 2009; Sainudeen, 2011; Kimmel et al., 2007) decreasing rate egg laying rate (Sharma and Kumar, 2010) and reducing colony strength (Sharma and Kumar, 2010; Harst et al., 2006). Furthermore, Neelima Kumar and colleagues found cell phone radiation influences honey bees’ behavior and physiology. (2011).
As Clarke et al. (2013) has reported, bees have a particular sensory modality which allows them to detect electric fields, and thus they are particularly susceptible to large amounts of electromagnetic radiation.
5G Millimeter Waves, Bees and Insects
“Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” published in Scientific Reports is the first study to investigate how insects (including the Western honeybee) absorb the higher frequencies (2 GHz to 120 GHz) to be used in the 4G/5G rollout. The scientific simulations showed increases in absorbed power between 3% to 370% when the insects were exposed to the frequencies. Researchers concluded, “This could lead to changes in insect behaviour, physiology, and morphology over time….” (Thielens 2018)
Clearly, more research is necessary to understand the full impact of RFR on bees and other insects. However, enough research has been performed to indicate an urgent need to reduce electromagnetic radiation exposures to protect the bee population and in turn, protect the environment. As 5G will increase radiation exposures and use new higher frequencies shown to be highly absorbed into insects , scientists are calling for a moratorium on 5G.
Colony Collapse Disorder is thought to be caused by a combination of several factors including pesticides, chemicals and parasitic infection. Importantly, researchers have proposed that the stress of ever increasing electromagnetic radiation exposure has weakened bee populations and added stress that then results in decreased ability to maintain their health when also exposed to increased pesticides, chemicals and infections. The bees resistance to environmental stressors is weakened by EMF exposure.
Herriman, Sasha. “Study links bee decline to cell phones.” CNN (30 June 2010).
Chokshi, Niraj. “If Cell Phones Are Behind the Bee Decline, What Are They Doing to Humans?” The Atalantic (30 June 2010).
- “In a study at Panjab University in Chandigarh, northern India, researchers fitted cell phones to a hive and powered them up for two fifteen-minute periods each day. After three months, they found the bees stopped producing honey, egg production by the queen bee halved, and the size of the hive dramatically reduced.”
- “Andrew Goldsworthy, a biologist from Imperial College, London, told CNN that the reason may have to do with radiation from cell phones and cell towers disturbing the molecules of the chemical cryptochrome, which bees and other animals use for navigation. The “other animals” part there is key: it includes humans.”
Derbyshire, David. “Why a mobile phone ring may make bees buzz off: Insects infuriated by handset signals.” Daily Mail (13 May 2011).
- Dr Favre, a teacher who previously worked as a biologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, said: ‘This study shows that the presence of an active mobile phone disturbs bees – and has a dramatic effect.’
- He placed two mobile phones under a beehive and recorded the high pitched calls made by the bees when the handsets were switched off, placed on stand-by and activated.
- Around 20 to 40 minutes after the phones were activated, the bees began to emit “piping” calls – a series of high pitched squeaks that announce the start of swarming.
“Cell Phones Caused Mysterious Worldwide Bee Deaths, Study Finds.” Fox News (13 May 2011).
RESEARCH STUDIES AND REPORTS
- Exposure to ELF EMF reduced aversive learning performance and also increased aggression scores
- “These results indicate that short-term exposure to ELF EMFs, at levels that could be encountered in bee hives placed under power lines, reduced aversive learning and increased aggression levels. These behavioural changes could have wider ecological implications in terms of the ability of bees to interact with, and respond appropriately to, threats and negative environmental stimuli.”
Shepherd et al., Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields impair the Cognitive and Motor Abilities of Honey Bees, Scientific Reports volume 8, Article number: 7932 (2018)
- Extremely low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF) pollution from overhead powerlines is known to cause biological effects across many phyla, but these effects are poorly understood. Honey bees are important pollinators across the globe and due to their foraging flights are exposed to relatively high levels of ELF EMF in proximity to powerlines. Here we ask how acute exposure to 50 Hz ELF EMFs at levels ranging from 20–100 µT, found at ground level below powerline conductors, to 1000–7000 µT, found within 1 m of the conductors, affects honey bee olfactory learning, flight, foraging activity and feeding. ELF EMF exposure was found to reduce learning, alter flight dynamics, reduce the success of foraging flights towards food sources, and feeding.
- The results suggest that 50 Hz ELF EMFs emitted from powerlines may represent a prominent environmental stressor for honey bees, with the potential to impact on their cognitive and motor abilities, which could in turn reduce their ability to pollinate crops.
Cammaerts, Marie-Claire. “Is electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD? A work plan for testing this hypothesis.” Journal of Behavior 2.1 (2017): 1006.
- The decline of domestic bees all over the world is an important problem still not well understood by scientists and beekeepers, and far from being solved. Its reasons are numerous: among others, the use of pesticides and insecticides, the decrease of plant diversity, and bee’s parasites. Besides these threats, there is a potential adverse factor little considered: manmade electromagnetism.
- The present paper suggests two simple experimental protocols for bringing to the fore the potential adverse effect of electromagnetism on bees and to act consequently. The first one is the observation of bees’ avoidance of a wireless apparatus; the second one is the assessment of colonies’ strength and of the intensity of the electromagnetism field (EMF) surrounding them. If bees avoid a wireless apparatus, if hives in bad health are located in EMF of a rather high intensity, it can be presumed that bees are affected by manmade electromagnetism. This should enable searching for palliative measures.
Favre, Daniel. “Disturbing Honeybees’ Behavior with Electromagnetic Waves: a Methodology.” Journal of Behavior 2.2 (2017): 1010.
- “Mobile phone companies and policy makers point to studies with contradictory results and usually claim that there is a lack of scientific proof of adverse effects of electromagnetic fields on animals. The present perspective article describes an experiment on bees, which clearly shows the adverse effects of electromagnetic fields on these insects’ behavior. The experiment should be reproduced by other researchers so that the danger of manmade electromagnetism (for bees, nature and thus humans) ultimately appears evident to anyone.”
Balmori, Alfonso. “Anthropogenic radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as an emerging threat to wildlife orientation.” Science of The Total Environment 518–519 (2015): 58–60.
- Current evidence indicates that exposure at levels that are found in the environment (in urban areas and near base stations) may particularly alter the receptor organs to orient in the magnetic field of the earth.
- These results could have important implications for migratory birds and insects, especially in urban areas, but could also apply to birds and insects in natural and protected areas where there are powerful base station emitters of radiofrequencies.
Redlarski, Grzegorz, et al. “The influence of electromagnetic pollution on living organisms: historical trends and forecasting changes.” BioMed Research International 2015.234098 (2015).
- “Current technologies have become a source of omnipresent electromagnetic pollution from generated electromagnetic fields and resulting electromagnetic radiation. In many cases this pollution is much stronger than any natural sources of electromagnetic fields or radiation. The harm caused by this pollution is still open to question since there is no clear and definitive evidence of its negative influence on humans. This is despite the fact that extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields were classified as potentially carcinogenic.
- For these reasons, in recent decades a significant growth can be observed in scientific research in order to understand the influence of electromagnetic radiation on living organisms. However, for this type of research the appropriate selection of relevant model organisms is of great importance. It should be noted here that the great majority of scientific research papers published in this field concerned various tests performed on mammals, practically neglecting lower organisms.
- In that context the objective of this paper is to systematise our knowledge in this area, in which the influence of electromagnetic radiation on lower organisms was investigated, including bacteria, E. coli and B. subtilis, nematode, Caenorhabditis elegans, land snail, Helix pomatia, common fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster, and clawed frog, Xenopus laevis.”
Richard Odemer, Franziska Odemer, Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMF) on honey bee queen development and mating success
- We have therefore exposed honey bee queen larvae to the radiation of a common mobile phone device (GSM) during all stages of their pre-adult development including pupation. After 14 days of exposure, hatching of adult queens was assessed and mating success after further 11 days, respectively. Moreover, full colonies were established of five of the untreated and four of the treated queens to contrast population dynamics. We found that mobile phone radiation had significantly reduced the hatching ratio but not the mating success.
Clarke, Dominic, et al. “Detection and Learning of Floral Electric Fields by Bumblebees.” Science 340.6128 (2013): 66-9.
- “We report a formerly unappreciated sensory modality in bumblebees (Bombus terrestris), detection of floral electric fields. Because floral electric fields can change within seconds, this sensory modality may facilitate rapid and dynamic communication between flowers and their pollinators.”
Cucurachi, C., et al. “A review of the ecological effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF).” Environment International 51 (2013): 116–40.
- RF-EMF had a significant effect on birds, insects, other vertebrates, other organisms and plants in 70% of the studies.
- Development and reproduction of birds and insects are the most strongly affected endpoints.
Favre, Daniel. “Mobile phone induced honeybee worker piping.” Apidologie 42 (2011): 270-9.
- Electromagnetic waves originating from mobile phones had a dramatic impact on the behavior of the bees, namely by inducing the worker piping signal. In natural conditions, worker piping either announces the swarming process of the bee colony or is a signal of a disturbed bee colony.
Goldsworthy, Andrew. “The Birds, the Bees and Electromagnetic Pollution: How electromagnetic fields can disrupt both solar and magnetic bee navigation and reduce immunity to disease all in one go.” (2009).
- Many of our birds are disappearing mysteriously from the urban environment and our bees are now under serious threat. There is increasing evidence that at least some of this is due to electromagnetic pollution such as that from cell towers, cell phones, DECT cordless phones and Wifi. It appears capable of interfering with their navigation systems and also their circadian rhythms, which in turn reduces their resistance to disease. The most probable reason is that these animals use a group of magnetically-sensitive substances called cryptochromes for magnetic and solar navigation and also to control the activity of their immune systems.
Goldsworthy, Andrew. “The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields: Problems and Solutions.” (2012)
- “Many of the reported biological effects of non-ionising electromagnetic fields occur at levels too low to cause significant heating; i.e. they are non thermal. Most of them can be accounted for by electrical effects on living cells and their membranes. The alternating fields generate alternating electric currents that flow through cells and tissues and remove structurally-important calcium ions from cell membranes, which then makes them leak.”
Thielens et al., “Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” Scientific Reports volume 8, Article number: 3924 (2018)
- “Insects are continually exposed to Radio-Frequency (RF) electromagnetic fields at different frequencies. This paper is the first to report the absorbed RF electromagnetic power in four different types of insects as a function of frequency from 2 GHz to 120 GHz. All insects showed a general increase in absorbed RF power at and above 6 GHz, in comparison to the absorbed RF power below 6 GHz. Our simulations showed that a shift of 10% of the incident power density to frequencies above 6 GHz would lead to an increase in absorbed power between 3–370%.”
- “This could lead to changes in insect behaviour, physiology, and morphology over time due to an increase in body temperatures, from dielectric heating. The studied insects that are smaller than 1 cm show a peak in absorption at frequencies (above 6 GHz), which are currently not often used for telecommunication, but are planned to be used in the next generation of wireless telecommunication systems.”
Greggers, Uwe, et al. “Reception and learning of electric fields in bees.” Proceedings of the Royal Society B 280.1759 (2013).
- Honeybees, like other insects, accumulate electric charge in flight, and when their body parts are moved or rubbed together. We report that bees emit constant and modulated electric fields when flying, landing, walking and during the waggle dance.
- The electric fields emitted by dancing bees consist of low- and high-frequency components. Both components induce passive antennal movements in stationary bees according to Coulomb’s law. Bees learn both the constant and the modulated electric field components in the context of appetitive proboscis extension response conditioning.
- Using this paradigm, we identify mechanoreceptors in both joints of the antennae as sensors. Other mechanoreceptors on the bee body are potentially involved but are less sensitive. Using laser vibrometry, we show that the electrically charged flagellum is moved by constant and modulated electric fields and more strongly so if sound and electric fields interact.
- Recordings from axons of the Johnston organ document its sensitivity to electric field stimuli. Our analyses identify electric fields emanating from the surface charge of bees as stimuli for mechanoreceptors, and as biologically relevant stimuli, which may play a role in social communication.
Harst, Wolfgang, Jochen Kuhn and Hermann Stever. “Can Electromagnetic Exposure Cause a Change in Behaviour? Studying Possible Non-thermal Influences on Honey Bees – An Approach Within the Framework of Educational Informatics.” Acta Systemica-IIAS International Journal 6.1 (2006): 1-6.
- A pilot study on honeybees testing the effects of non-thermal, high frequency electromagnetic radiation on beehive weight and flight return behavior. In exposed hives, bees constructed 21% fewer cells in the hive frames after 9 days than those unexposed.
Odemer, Richard & Odemer, Franziska. (2019). Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMF) on honey bee queen development and mating success. Science of The Total Environment. 661. 553-562. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.154.
- Chronic RF-EMF exposure significantly reduced hatching of honey bee queens. Mortalities occurred during pupation, not at the larval stages. Mating success was not adversely affected by the irradiation.mAfter the exposure, surviving queens were able to establish intact colonies.
Kimmel, Stefan, et al. “Electromagnetic radiation: influences on honeybees (Apis mellifera).” IIAS-InterSymp Conference (2007).
- 39.7% of the non-irradiated bees had returned to their hives while only 7.3% of the irradiated bees had.
Kumar, Neelima R., Sonika Sangwan, and Pooja Badotra. “Exposure to cell phone radiations produces biochemical changes in worker honey bees.” Toxicology International 18.1 (2011): 70–2.
- The present study was carried out to find the effect of cell phone radiations on various biomolecules in the adult workers of Apis mellifera L. The results of the treated adults were analyzed and compared with the control. Radiation from the cell phone influences honey bees’ behavior and physiology. There was reduced motor activity of the worker bees on the comb initially, followed by en masse migration and movement toward “talk mode” cell phone. The initial quiet period was characterized by rise in concentration of biomolecules including proteins, carbohydrates and lipids, perhaps due to stimulation of body mechanism to fight the stressful condition created by the radiations. At later stages of exposure, there was a slight decline in the concentration of biomolecules probably because the body had adapted to the stimulus.
Lambinet, Veronika, et al. “Honey bees possess a polarity-sensitive magnetoreceptor.” Journal of Comparative Physiology A(2017): 1-8
- “Honey bees, Apis mellifera, exploit the geomagnetic field for orientation during foraging and for alignment of their combs within hives. We tested the hypothesis that honey bees sense the polarity of magnetic fields.”
- We created an engineered magnetic anomaly in which the magnetic field generally either converged toward a sugar reward in a watch glass, or away from it. After bees in behavioral field studies had learned to associate this anomaly with a sugar water reward, we subjected them to two experiments performed in random order. In both experiments, we presented bees with two identical sugar water rewards, one of which was randomly marked by a magnetic field anomaly. During the control experiment, the polarity of the magnetic field anomaly was maintained the same as it was during the training session. During the treatment experiment, it was reversed.
- We predicted that bees would not respond to the altered anomaly if they were sensitive to the polarity of the magnetic field. Our findings that bees continued to respond to the magnetic anomaly when its polarity was in its unaltered state, but did not respond to it when its polarity was reversed, support the hypothesis that honey bees possess a polarity-sensitive magnetoreceptor.
Oschman, James and Nora Oschman. “Electromagnetic communication and olfaction in insects.” Frontier Perspectives (2004).
Philips, Alasdair and Jean Philips. “Animals, Birds, Insects and Plants.” Radiofrequency EMFS and Health Risks (2017).
- The current problem is thought to be a combination of different factors. Pesticides are weakening the bees without killing them, making them more susceptible to other environmental pollutants. The bees seem to leave the hive looking for nectar and fail to return.
EMFs from telecommunications infrastructures could interfere with bees’ biological clocks that enable them to compensate properly for the sun’s movements and may fly in the wrong direction when attempting to return to the hive. They could disappear mysteriously. This phenomenon has been widely reported in the past months.
“Report on Possible Impacts of Communication Towers on Wildlife Including Birds and Bees.” Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India, 2010.
- This report details the on impacts of communication towers on wildlife including birds and bees submitted to MoEF. It warns of harmful radiation and recommends special laws to protect urban flora & fauna from threats radiation emerging from mobile towers.
Sainudeen, Sahib.S. “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Clashes with Honey Bees.” International Journal of Environmental Sciences 1.5 (2011).
- Recently a sharp decline in population of honey bees has been observed in Kerala. Although the bees are susceptible to diseases and attacked by natural enemies like wasps, ants and wax moth, constant vigilance on the part of the bee keepers can over come these adverse conditions. The present plunge in population (< 0.01) was not due to these reasons. It was caused by man due to unscientific proliferation of towers and mobile phones.”
- Six colonies of honeybees ( Apis mellifera ) were selected. Three colonies were selected as test colonies (T1,T2&T3) and the rest were as control (C1,C2&C3). The test colonies were provided with mobile phones in working conditions with frequency of 900 MHz for 10 minutes for a short period of ten days. After ten days the worker bees never returned hives in the test colonies. The massive amount of radiation produced by mobile phones and towers is actually frying the navigational skills of the honey bees and preventing them from returning back to their hives.
- The study concludes, “More must also be done to compensate individuals and communities put at risk. Insurance covering diseases related to towers, such as cancer, should be provided for free to people living in 1 km radius around the tower. Independent monitoring of radiation levels and overall health of the community and nature surrounding towers is necessary to identify hazards early. Communities need to be given the opportunity to reject cell towers and national governments need to consider ways of growing their cellular networks without constantly exposing people to radiation.”
Sharma, V.P. and N.K. Kumar. “Changes in honeybee behaviour and biology under the influence of cellphone radiations.” Current Science 98.10 (2010): 1376-8.
- We have compared the performance of honeybees in cell phone radiation exposed and unexposed colonies. A significant (p < 0.05) decline in colony strength and in the egg laying rate of the queen was observed. The behaviour of exposed foragers was negatively influenced by the exposure, there was neither honey nor pollen in the colony at the end of the experiment.”
Sivani, S., and D. Sudarsanam. “Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem – A Review.” Biology and Medicine, vol. 4, no. 4, 2012, pp. 202–16.
- There is an urgent need for further research and “of the 919 research papers collected on birds, bees, plants, other animals, and humans, 593 showed impacts, 180 showed no impacts, and 196 were inconclusive studies”.
- “One can take the precautionary principle approach and reduce RF-EMF radiation effects of cell phone towers by relocating towers away from densely populated areas, increasing height of towers or changing the direction of the antenna.”
Warnke, Ulrich. “Birds, Bees and Mankind: Destroying Nature by ‘Electrosmog’.” Competence Initiative for the Protection of Humanity, Environment and Democracy 1 (2009).
- Bees pollinate approximately 1/3 of all crops and they are disappearing by the millions. Warnke raises the concern that the dense, energetic mesh of electromagnetic fields from wireless technologies may be the cause.
“Briefing Paper on the Need for Research into the Cumulative Impacts of Communication Towers on Migratory Birds and Other Wildlife in the United States.” Division of Migratory Bird Management (DMBM), U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, 2009.
- “Potential Radiation Effects on Other Pollinators Radiation has also been implicated in effects on domestic honeybees, pollinators whose numbers have recently been declining due to “colony collapse disorder” (CCD) by 60% at U.S. West Coast apiaries and 70% along the East Coast (Cane and Tepedino 2001).
- CCD is being documented in Greece, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland. One theory regarding bee declines proposes that radiation from mobile phone antennas is interfering with bee navigational systems. Studies performed in Europe have documented navigational disorientation, lower honey production, and decreased bee survivorship (Harst et al. 2006, Kimmel et al. 2006, Bowling 2007).
- This research needs further replication and scientific review, including in North America. Because pollinators, including birds, bees, and bats, play a fundamental role in food security (33% of our fruits and vegetables would not exist without pollinators visiting flowers [Kevan and Phillips 2001]), as pollinator numbers decline, the price of groceries goes up.
- Harst et al. (2006) performed a pilot study on honeybees testing the effects of non-thermal, high frequency electromagnetic radiation on beehive weight and flight return behavior. They found that of 28 unexposed bees released 800 m (2,616 ft) from each of 2 hives, 16 and 17 bees returned in 28 and 32 minutes, respectively, to hives. At the 1900 MHz continuously-exposed hives, 6 bees returned to 1 hive in 38 minutes while no bees returned to the other hive. In exposed hives, bees constructed 21% fewer cells in the hive frames after 9 days than those unexposed. Harst et al. selected honeybees for study since they are good bio-indicators of environmental health and possibly of “electrosmog.” Because of some concerns raised regarding the methods used to conduct the Harst et al.(2006) study, specifically the placement of the antenna where bees could contact it (i.e., potentially a bias), the experimental methods need to be redesigned and the studies retested to better elucidate and fine tune the impacts of radiation. The results, while preliminary however, are troubling. Kimmel et al. (2006) performed field experiments on honeybees under conditions nearly identical to the Harst et al. (2006) protocol except that bees were stunned with CO2 and released simultaneously 500 m (1,635 ft) from the hives. However, in one of their experimental groups, they shielded the radiation source and antenna in a reed and clay box to address potential biases raised in the Harst et al. study. Sixteen total hives were tested, 8 of which were irradiated. After 45 minutes when the observations were terminated, 39.7% of the non-irradiated bees had returned to their hives while only 7.3% of the irradiated bees had.”
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Sundance Film Festival Co-Founder Jailed For Child Sex Abuse
- The Facts:
Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, is currently serving 6 years to life for child sex abuse.
- Reflect On:
How many people in the entertainment/political/financial elite are involved in this type of activity? Are some of them our "leaders" and "icons?"
What Happened: Last year Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, film director and producer, founding executive director of the Sundance Institute was convicted and put in jail for 6 years to life for child sex abuse. Who knows how many years he will actually serve.
According to truthandtransparency.org:
Days after molesting David, Van Wagenen’s son’s friend, Sterling Van Wagenen turned himself into police at the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s office. In a transcript obtained by Truth & Transparency, Van Wagenen implies he was encouraged to turn himself in by his therapist in Provo, Utah. The name of the therapist is either redacted or was not mentioned, but it is suspected to be David Hamblin who was mentioned in a police report previously released by Truth & Transparency.
According to deadline.com:
Sterling Van Wagenen was convicted for touching a young girl on two occasions between 2013 and 2015 when she was 7 and 9 years old. The sentencing judge said in court that he hoped the parole board will keep the 72-year-old Van Wagenen in prison longer than the six-years minimum.
Why This Is Important: Although these events transpired last year, I feel it’s still important to bring attention to them given the fact that a lot “high profile” people within Hollywood politics and more seem to constantly be battling these types of accusations and charges. For example, Michael Laney, the 73 year old ex Vice President of the Walt Disney Corporation has been jailed for sexually abusing a 7-year old girl, while being accused of multiple other rape and sexual abuse cases. You can read more about that story here.
This isn’t the first time Walt Disney Co. executives have been implicated in this type of activity. For example, in 2017 Jon Heely, who was Disney’s director of music publishing since 2000, was arraigned on charges of “lewd and lascivious acts” with a child. He was arrested on Nov. 16 by the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department. He was accused of sexually abusing two girls, one when she was 15 and another when she was 11. Apparently, this investigation is still ongoing, and he is set to see a jury for the second time after the original jury was unable to reach a verdict. There are countless examples, even from those who have been abused themselves.
Popular actress Bella Thorne, who was also a child actress opened up about her experiences, particular at Disney, in a 2019 interview where she said she was constantly sexually abused from the ages of 6 to 14. You can read more about that here.
Netflix has come under intense scrutiny for promoting a new film called “cuties.” If you take a look at the trailer, you can see the number of “thumbs down” clicks far outnumbers the “thumbs up” by well over 1.5 million people. It seems that the majority of people believe this film is promoting the sexualization of young people, and it doesn’t help that Hollywood and the film industry in general is and has been plagued with pedophilia.
In a letter, Sen. Ted Cruz called for the Department of Justice to investigate Netflix and Cuties; Sen. Tulsi Gabbard tweeted on Friday that the film “will certainly whet the appetite of pedophiles and help fuel the child sex-trafficking trade.”
Many people in this space feel there has been a deliberate agenda to ‘sexualize’ children as well as to normalize pedophilia. In this article, activist Elina St. Onge explains how she found a child whom she deeply cares for exposed to over-sexualized imagery in the form of a comic book that was found in the kids section of a public library.
What is going on here? Is there an agenda? Why is Hollywood inundated with strange pedophile symbols? Why have so many from within the industry been talking about this issue for so long? Why are mainstream media outlets like the New York Times promoting the idea that pedophilia should not be seen as a crime?
Why is there growing evidence that pedophilia and ritual abuse takes place at elite levels?
Another example would be the NXIVM case, where multiple members were implicated in some shady activity. Billionaire Clare Bronfman was indicted on racketeering charges. These charges were connected to her role as “Operations Director” for NXIVM. Clare Bronfman is the daughter of Charles Bronfman, a Canadian/American businessman and philanthropist. A very powerful person. This group was also connected to multiple daycares. A paper published in European Psychiatry titled “The cremation of care ritual: Burning of effigies or human sacrifice murder? The importance of differentiating complex trauma from schizophrenia in extreme abuse settings” by Dr. Rainer Kurz, explains, a chartered occupational psychologist (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at The University of Manchester. Master of Science (MSc) Industrial Psychology at The University of Hull)
Just like with the Epstein case, the Clinton’s are mentioned with regards to NXIVM as well.
The Rolling Stone reported:
“There are strange political connections as well. Mark Vicente, a documentary filmmaker and former high-ranking member of the group, testified at the trial of NXIVM head Keith Raniere that Clare Bronfman, the billionaire Seagram’s heiress and alleged benefactor of the organization, approached him and a few other members of the group to help her make a contribution to a Clinton campaign.” (source)
A paper published in European Psychiatry titled “The cremation of care ritual: Burning of effigies or human sacrifice murder? The importance of differentiating complex trauma from schizophrenia in extreme abuse settings” by Dr. Rainer Kurz, explains, a chartered occupational psychologist (Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at The University of Manchester. Master of Science (MSc) Industrial Psychology at The University of Hull) also highlights this reality as well.
Research eventually led to the Franklin scandal that broke in 1989 when hundreds of children were apparently flown around the US to be abused by high ranking ‘Establishment’ members. Former state senator John W DeCamp, cited as one of the most effective legislators in Nebraska history, is today attorney for two of the abuse victims. A 15 year old girl disclosed that she had been abused since the age of 9 and was exposed since the age of 9 and was exposed to ‘ritual murder’ of a new born girl, a small boy (who was subsequently fried and eaten) and three others.
It’s a deep topic and what’s presented in this article is not even the tip of the iceberg. If you want to go deeper I suggest you watch the interview below.
Our Interview With a Survivor
Anneke Lucas is an author, speaker, advocate for child sex trafficking victims, founder of the non-profit organization Liberation Prison Yoga, and creator of the Unconditional Model.
Her work is based off her 30-year journey to restore her mental and physical wellbeing after surviving some of the worst atrocities known to humankind before the age of 12. Sold as a young child into a murderous pedophile network by her family, she was rescued after nearly six years of abuse and torture.
We conducted an interview with her. Below is a clip from the four part series, as it was a very long and detailed interview. You can access the full interview and start your free trial HERE on CETV, a platform we created to help combat internet censorship and allow us to continue to do our work and get the word out about various issues and topics.
There is so much evidence showing that the global financial elite (various members of big politics, corporations, Hollywood, Royal Families, and people in positions of great power, the Vatican, etc.) are engaged in ‘psychopathic behaviour.’ But are you really surprised? Look at the world and its systems and all aspects that surround humanity… It’s truly a reflection of psychopathic ‘leaders.’ And it’s a reflection of us being totally oblivious to it as a result of mass brainwashing. Still, in many cases, we support and stand up for these systems, and accept no other way. We refuse to acknowledge things that any fairly intelligent person should be able to see with a bit of investigation.
If you watch our interview with Anneke Lucas, you will see how there is a very positive and uplifting message that comes out of all of this, despite the disheartening subject matter. Human trafficking and child abuse represent the most untold stories of our generation, as they hurt millions of souls every year, many of them being children.
We are slowly coming to terms with the fact that this happens at elite levels, done by some of the most ‘prominent’ and powerful people. It’s time to talk about it, and it’s time to ask more questions. Let’s keep disclosure coming.
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Prime Minister & CMO of Canada Sued For Extreme & Unnecessary COVID-19 Measures
- The Facts:
Renowned Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, sits down with journalist Rajie Kabli to discuss a lawsuit filled against the Canadian Government for extreme COVID-19 measures.
- Reflect On:
Why are alternative perspectives being censored? Why are so many doctors and scientists presenting their opinions and research being completely ignored by mainstream media? Why are people made to point fingers at those who raise concerns?
What Happened: Renowned Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, has filed a claim with the Superior court of justice in Canada on behalf of his client and 7 other plaintiffs. They are suing the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, Canada’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Theresa Tam, Premier of Ontario Doug Ford, and many more. You can view the 196 page statement of claim here. The names and stories of some of the individual plaintiffs have been redacted on the documents by the plaintiffs themselves. Social media posts from Rocco Galati, the lawyer representing the plaintiffs, said it was done out of precaution to protect the individuals from harassment.
The plaintiffs include academics, doctors, people with disabilities and more.
Complaints include business closures, the mandating of masks and social distancing rules which the group argues are “extreme, unwarranted and unjustified” responses to the pandemic were “not scientific, nor medically-based, nor proven.” They also bring forth evidence stating that government mask mandates can cause “physical and psychological harm.”
The group accuses the WHO, mainstream media and the federal government of spreading false alarm during the COVID-19 pandemic
Why This Is Important: The sentiments shared by the plaintiffs in this case seem to be on part with many professionals across the world. For example,
More than 500 German doctors & scientists have signed on as representatives of an organization called the “Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee” to investigate what’s happening on our planet with regards to COVID-19, expressing the same sentiment. They came together to investigate the severity of the virus, and whether or not the actions taken by governments around the world, and in this case the German government, are justified and not causing more harm than good. You can more on the organizations website if interested, they’ve repeatedly shared their opinion that what is happening is completely unnecessary and harmful in many different ways. They have referred to the pandemic as “fake story all over the world.” You can read more about that here.
Dr. Michael Palmer, a chemistry professor at the University of Waterloo, Canada, who also has a medical degree with a specialization in microbiology is making headlines for for distributing a course outline to his students saying his in-class exams aren’t mandatory “because of the COVID fake emergency,” according to CBC news. The course outline was posted on social media after it was recently distributed to students. You can read more about that story here.
An article published in the British Medical Journal has suggested that quarantine measures in the United Kingdom as a result of the new coronavirus may have already killed more UK seniors than the coronavirus has during the peak of the virus. You can access that report and read more about it here.
The Physicians For Informed Consent (PIC) recently published a report titled “Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) Compares COVID-19 to Previous Seasonal and Pandemic Flu Periods.” According to them, the infection/fatality rate of COVID-19 is 0.26%. You can read more about that and access their resources and reasoning here.
John P. A. Ioannidis, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at Stanford University has said that the infection fatality rate is close to 0 percent for people under the age of 45 years old. You an read more about that story here.
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, a specialist in microbiology and one of the most cited research scientists in German history is also part of Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee mentioned above and has also expressed the same thing, multiple times early on in the pandemic all the way up to today.
Implementation of the current draconian measures that are so extremely restrict fundamental rights can only be justified if there is reason to fear that a truly, exceptionally dangerous virus is threatening us. Do any scientifically sound data exist to support this contention for COVID-19? I assert that the answer is simply, no. – Bhakdi. You can read more about him here.
Michael Levitt, a Biophysicist and a professor of structural biology at Stanford University, criticized the WHO as well as Facebook for censoring different information and informed perspectives regarding the Coronavirus. He said that “The level of stupidity going on here is amazing.” You can read more about that here.
The examples listed above aren’t even the tip of the ice-berg.
There is also the issue of deaths being attributed to covid when they’re not really a result of covid. You can read more about that and see some more examples here.
The point is, citizens scientists and doctors do not feel heard when it comes to what they want to see done by governments when it comes to the current state of our world, so they are becoming frustrated. Taking legal action seems to be the only way to get attention these days.
Click here to start a FREE 7-Day Trial and help conscious media thrive!
Sundance Film Festival Co-Founder Jailed For Child Sex Abuse
What Happened: Last year Sterling Van Wagenen, co-founder of the Sundance Film Festival, film director and producer, founding executive director of the Sundance...
COVID-19 Fatality Rate “Worst Miscalculation” in Human History – PhD Student in Epidemiology
What Happened: Ronald B. Brown, Ph.D., from the School of Public health and Health Systems at the University of Waterloo, Canada,...