Collective Evolution is committed to providing transparency to our online community regarding the use of advertisements on our page. Inherent in our values is openness and honesty, and we would like to extend these values to responsibly disclose our use of advertisements along with their role and purpose.
Why is there advertising?
We have partnered with several companies to serve online advertisements in our articles and sidebar. These advertisements help cover the costs associated with spreading our message and achieving our goals.
Funds from advertising are budgeted towards:
- Filming documentaries and short films
- Research and writing articles
- Seminars and radio shows
- Server and infrastructure upkeep
- Promotion and marketing
- Grassroots movements and funding various projects
How can I help?
If you are interested in making a contribution to our cause, please see our donate page.
Why am I seeing weird ads?
Finding relevant advertisers for our niche market has proven difficult. We are currently in the process of working to improve ad quality and we hope to achieve this in the near future. Please note that we currently do not support or endorse any products or services that are offered through the advertisements on our website.
In regards to our use of advertisements, we are committed to the following:
- Public disclosure regarding our use of online advertisements
- Clear marking of advertising units wherever possible to allow visitors to make informed choices
- Paid advertisements that do not significantly interfere with the website experience, e.g. no pop-ups, pop-unders, or auto-initiated audio
- Responsible use of the funds gathered from online advertising initiatives
Questions or comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding our use of online advertisements.
Full Moon In Aquarius: Rationality & Seriousness
We are having a Full Moon in Aquarius on July 23rd/24th. It will appear the brightest on the night of...
Pfizer & Moderna Fail To Respond To British Medical Journal About COVID Vaccine Safety Concerns
An article published in the British Medical Journal by Dr. Peter Doshi titled “Covid-19 Vaccines: In The Rush for Regulatory...