Collective Evolution is committed to providing transparency to our online community regarding the use of advertisements on our page. Inherent in our values is openness and honesty, and we would like to extend these values to responsibly disclose our use of advertisements along with their role and purpose.
Why is there advertising?
We have partnered with several companies to serve online advertisements in our articles and sidebar. These advertisements help cover the costs associated with spreading our message and achieving our goals.
Funds from advertising are budgeted towards:
- Filming documentaries and short films
- Research and writing articles
- Seminars and radio shows
- Server and infrastructure upkeep
- Promotion and marketing
- Grassroots movements and funding various projects
How can I help?
If you are interested in making a contribution to our cause, please see our donate page.
Why am I seeing weird ads?
Finding relevant advertisers for our niche market has proven difficult. We are currently in the process of working to improve ad quality and we hope to achieve this in the near future. Please note that we currently do not support or endorse any products or services that are offered through the advertisements on our website.
In regards to our use of advertisements, we are committed to the following:
- Public disclosure regarding our use of online advertisements
- Clear marking of advertising units wherever possible to allow visitors to make informed choices
- Paid advertisements that do not significantly interfere with the website experience, e.g. no pop-ups, pop-unders, or auto-initiated audio
- Responsible use of the funds gathered from online advertising initiatives
Questions or comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding our use of online advertisements.
Ex-Model Who Attempted To Reveal Berlusconi’s Satanic Practices Dies From Painful Radioactive Poisoning
There are many people who don’t believe that the world’s elite have been religiously conducting Satanic practices in the bowels...
Cancer-Linked Monsanto Chemical Discovered In Five Major Orange Juice Brands
It’s confusing why non-profits spend so much time and resources on raising money and awareness for cancer research, but completely leave...