Presence & Embodiment
Today we will focus on increasing the awareness of staying connected to our body. Throughout the day we will do a quick exercise to bring our awareness to our body and notice our internal experience – this is called engaging our interoception.
Embodiment and being connected to our body regularly is paramount to feeling well and building capacity to move through the demands of everyday life.
The more we can be connected with our body, the more we can be with and process emotions, experiences and hear the intuitions and instincts within our body.
What To Do Today:
1. Watch today’s short video.
2. Set an alarm or cue for today that will go off about 5 or 6 times throughout your day. When the alarm goes off, do the short 1 or 2 minute exercise described in the video.
3. To kick off your YOU time, do the 8 minute audio exercise. You can listen to the exercise via the button below the video.
4. Complete the worksheet as you reflect on how you felt throughout the day. (Download below)
For the rest of your YOU time, do whatever you wish within the guidelines.
5. Share some thoughts in the comments on the video page if you wish.
Download Day 3 Worksheet